[Q] Stuck after entering "adb reboot recovery" in adb.

Search This thread

BigBoom3599

Jun 13, 2014
Hey i'm kind of an android noob and i discovered adb, while i had my GT-S7275R plugged via USB i used the command adb reboot recovery.
This got me in some sort of mode that i dont think is really recovery mode (see attachement). The problem is that i can't get out of it.
The only things i can do are:
1. pull out the battery and get it into download mode
2. stare at it and hope for it to magically boot into its OS
3. plug it in via USB and then it will try to boot and then it stops again and then it will boot again but it will stop again...

Device info:
Model No.: Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 GT-S7275R
Stock ROM
Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2
Rooted

pushkardua

Apr 18, 2012
Delhi
www.androidclaus.com
Hey i'm kind of an android noob and i discovered adb, while i had my GT-S7275R plugged via USB i used the command adb reboot recovery.
This got me in some sort of mode that i dont think is really recovery mode (see attachement). The problem is that i can't get out of it.
3. plug it in via USB and then it will try to boot and then it stops again and then it will boot again but it will stop again...

Device info:
Stock ROM
Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2
Rooted
power off your phone!!

press Volume up + Home+Power Button together for about 3 seconds..

you will enter recovery mode..

then using volume up/down keys navigate to factory reset device and press power button

device will be reset and you will loose your data but your mobile would work :)

PS: You Can Power Off by pulling out battery

Reactions: BigBoom3599

BigBoom3599

Jun 13, 2014
power off your phone!!

then using volume up/down keys navigate to factory reset device and press power button

Thats the problem i cant get into recovery mode the only modes i can get into are dowload mode and the mode in the picture (i dont know what its called)

BigBoom3599

Jun 13, 2014
Okay i think i found the problem, i wanted to flash a custom recovery (CWM) but i used the CWM version for the 3G version of the ace 3 and i have the 4G one , since the 3G version of CWM doesnt work on the 4G ace i just wiped my stock recovery and didnt get CWM which leaves me without any recovery so the question now is: How do i get my stock recovery back?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Device info:
    Stock ROM
    Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2
    Rooted
    power off your phone!!