Birthdays don't sync in proper calendar

Search This thread

nomad4ever

Coming from my Galaxy Nexus, I had a calendar in my Google Account, where all the birthdays of friends are stored. You simply add them in Contacts and they get synced with a different color as its a different calendar.

Now with the G2 I have the problem, that all old contacts are synced in that birthday calendar. They show up in the calendar widget. But new ones go automatically into the main calendar of my Google account, thus creating a mess.

Under Calendar Settings, all calendars are ticked and should sync accordingly.

But under Contacts, when creating a new birthday for a contact, I found that the main calendar is chosen by default. If I click on the setting to which calendar to add the birthday, it only shows the main calendar and Create new. No option to choose the birthday calendar, which should be there and which is synced as well. Does anyone has a similar problem?

Sent from my LG G2 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

diegocapassi

Sep 24, 2011
Mirabella Eclano
Coming from my Galaxy Nexus, I had a calendar in my Google Account, where all the birthdays of friends are stored. You simply add them in Contacts and they get synced with a different color as its a different calendar.

Now with the G2 I have the problem, that all old contacts are synced in that birthday calendar. They show up in the calendar widget. But new ones go automatically into the main calendar of my Google account, thus creating a mess.

Under Calendar Settings, all calendars are ticked and should sync accordingly.

But under Contacts, when creating a new birthday for a contact, I found that the main calendar is chosen by default. If I click on the setting to which calendar to add the birthday, it only shows the main calendar and Create new. No option to choose the birthday calendar, which should be there and which is synced as well. Does anyone has a similar problem?

Sent from my LG G2 using Tapatalk
Many problem calendar app : meteo still in previous week,don't sync actual week
Facebook synchronization nothing
Birthday problem same