Offtopic : worth changing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

zimilaci

Jun 3, 2013
somewhere in Germany
Hi Guys,

I am a proud owner of an m7ul device and I am torn between the M8 and the M7...

My main concern is the speaker and Sound....will it be that bassy? (deep sounds)
lack of ois? and mic quality?

With the m7 I could stand next to the biggest speaker during a concert....and no distortion at all...

Will it be the same? :(((

Thanks in advance :)

an0ther

Sep 21, 2013
Hi Guys,

I am a proud owner of an m7ul device and I am torn between the M8 and the M7...

My main concern is the speaker and Sound....will it be that bassy? (deep sounds)
lack of ois? and mic quality?

With the m7 I could stand next to the biggest speaker during a concert....and no distortion at all...

Will it be the same? :(((

Thanks in advance :)

Are you talking about recording next to a big speaker? If so, I have never done that so I can't compare that to my old m7. Completely honest opinion here. Pro's and cons when comparing with m7… Speakers sound the same to me, and I actually don't like the fact that you can't turn off the boomsound feature as you could turn off beats in the m7. I listen to metal and once I get the volume cranking, it really struggles with the double bass in the background. The m7 did this too, but you could turn off beats and it sounded better at high volume. I know they say they are 20% louder but it sounds about the same to me. Mic quality on phone call is great, as it should be in 2014. I'm not sure if that is the kind of mic quality you are talking about. Speed is noticeably faster. Wifi signal is outstanding, and cell signal is about on par with all flagship phones. Battery is simply amazing. Screen size is nice too. Motion gestures are a big plus to me. I know you could load kernels on m7 but they really do put a draw on the battery. Ext sd card is nice. Duo camera is kind of neat, but I wish they would have gone a different route with the camera. Soff within 10 days is awesome. These are just my opinions.

jirald

Aug 16, 2013
Toronto, Ontario
Really worth it mate...i also have the m7 with purple issue on the camera...little bit disappointed but htc really knows how to build a beautiful phone and I couldn't resist it...i picked M8 and so far no complaints at all...simply perfect!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thread closed,

Phone comparison threads are against forum rules.

Ghost