help!! i bricked my xperia ray

Search This thread

muhdrawiyani09

Jul 6, 2014
can anyone help me.. my xperia ray is bricked.. the phone is rooted and the bootloade is unlock... i have flash custom roms and stock rom but neither one work.. i also have tried using pc companion but it can't repair my phone and said the phone have a modified software and cannoot be updated although i have flash the stock 4.0.2.A.0.62 rom to the phone:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying: can anyone help me?

romikavinda

Jun 14, 2014
Colombo
can anyone help me.. my xperia ray is bricked.. the phone is rooted and the bootloade is unlock... i have flash custom roms and stock rom but neither one work.. i also have tried using pc companion but it can't repair my phone and said the phone have a modified software and cannoot be updated although i have flash the stock 4.0.2.A.0.62 rom to the phone:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying: can anyone help me?

Hi,
I bricked my sony xperia mini pro over a dozen times and still managed to get it on track using this method.

01) download the xperia flash tool https://unrestrict.li/flashtool

02) download the latest firmware for your device from the sony support page.

03) install the flashtool then goto the installed directory... find the firmware folder and copy the downloaded firmware file into it.
eg. D:\Users\ROMI\Desktop\Flashtool\firmware

04)start the flashtool.... switch off your phone..... give it about 10 seconds... then hold the volume down button and plug it to the PC.

05)The flashtool will detect the phone... then click on the lightning bolt sign in the flashtool...select flashmode -> ok

06)then select the frimware for your phone in the next window....

07) Then press flash...

thats it. The flashtool will flash the stock firmware and the phone should be unbricked.

hope this helps.
regards
romikavinda

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Hi,
    I bricked my sony xperia mini pro over a dozen times and still managed to get it on track using this method.

01) download the xperia flash tool https://unrestrict.li/flashtool

02) download the latest firmware for your device from the sony support page.

03) install the flashtool then goto the installed directory... find the firmware folder and copy the downloaded firmware file into it.
    eg. D:\Users\ROMI\Desktop\Flashtool\firmware

04)start the flashtool.... switch off your phone..... give it about 10 seconds... then hold the volume down button and plug it to the PC.

05)The flashtool will detect the phone... then click on the lightning bolt sign in the flashtool...select flashmode -> ok

06)then select the frimware for your phone in the next window....

07) Then press flash...

thats it. The flashtool will flash the stock firmware and the phone should be unbricked.

hope this helps.
    regards
    romikavinda