[ROM][PRO|FUZE][28244][06MAR11] TAEL ROM v6.28244 Final • FAST|STABLE|TWEAKED •

Search This thread

yangyanguk

Dec 28, 2008
Hi TAEL,

Thanks for your fantastic ROM. This is the best Rom i have ever use on Raphael, but i have a problem about the regional setting, since i am in Hong Kong, is it possible to change the language to Chinese Traditional? Thanks!

In order to display (file name, sms ect.) Chinese characters properly, additional language pack need to be installed on this rom. If you need a localized skin in addition (all tiles& tabs in Chinese), check and change registry language code according to your preference. (search language code in this forum)

TAEL

Retired Recognized Developer
OK, I see, am I right with it that Manila 2.1 is more stable than 2.5?!
And to answer your question:), I'm just figuring a way to backup all the apps and modifications I did after a fresh ROM , beacuse its a lot of time, to istall everything over and over again! I'm considering to try out this SASHIMI app, after I get home from work, I'll do the upgrade!;)
And thanks for the fast and kind answer!
Sure. Sense is under development still and have many bugs and incomplete sections to port. But Manila 2.1 is stable and it's development is finished (ATM) and doesn't have major bugs and issues. If you don't like to play with bugs and discover them and want to have a ready device for daily using, I suggest you use Standard Edition series.

Regards.

adammckraken

Sure. Sense is under development still and have many bugs and incomplete sections to port. But Manila 2.1 is stable and it's development is finished (ATM) and doesn't have major bugs and issues. If you don't like to play with bugs and discover them and want to have a ready device for daily using, I suggest you use Standard Edition series.

Regards.

And so I will! Thanks for the help!!!:)
Other things I just wanted to ask how you feel about implementing two apps in your ROM(s); SetVolume and TouchResponse?! For me they are basic, cause SetVolume looks way better than this stock volume stuff, and TouchResponse is gives a big comfort in the useing a touch device! Anyways, it's your ROM, I'm just asking/suggesting these! :D

barnum

Mar 21, 2007
No SMS sound notification here.

I noticed that if I receive a SMS while my device is in sleep mode, it doesn't ring.

Same here, i see the counter but the phone doesn't ring or vibrate.

Also, in Landscape mode, i cannot see the send sms icon so I have to return do portrait mode to send it.

Last edited:

danielfg87

Apr 9, 2009
holstebro
www.goblue.dk
Firstly TAEL i absolutely love your roms and after you started making SENSE edition i love the rom even more :rolleyes:... FAST STABLE TWEAKED :D

Same here, i see the counter but the phone doesn't ring or vibrate.

This regedit fixed this for me. HKLM\Drivers\BuiltIn\RIL : DisableSMSWakeUpEvent <-- set to "1" by default. Change value to "0"

Also, in Landscape mode, i cannot see the send sms icon so I have to return do portrait mode to send it.

I second the landscape issue just a little annoyance hopefully fixed for the next release :)

Last edited:

AngelCityAzn

Mar 22, 2009
Mobile Device Center Disconnected

Mobile Device Center become disconnected as soon as exe file is initiated. As the result the ROM update stop at 0%. Tried hard reset as suggested but it still doesn't work.

barnum

Mar 21, 2007
This regedit fixed this for me. HKLM\Drivers\BuiltIn\RIL : DisableSMSWakeUpEvent <-- set to "1" by default. Change value to "0"

Thanks for your reply, but already done without success

lnjh

Feb 6, 2009
TALE, i very like this rom, but when i install some applications, the system will show a notice said:
The program or setting cannot be installed because it does not have sufficient system permissions, what is that mean? please help me.

arashkhaan

Oct 26, 2007
I installed some applications everything looks good no problem. I think TAEL ROM is very stable and fantastic look. I'm testing the battery life on this ROM to see how long it can run the system :) GOOD JOB KEEP IT UP

Last edited:

p50kombi

Dec 20, 2005
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
threaded messages?

Anybody know how to enable old style threaded messaging?
Using htc message disabler out second post, I can't get threaded messaging to work..
It's old style now...
Anybody know how to get threaded messages?

HueMann

Oct 12, 2008
Munka-Ljungby
TAEL,

Where did you find your soft key buttons or did you create them yourself???

I love them and would love to have a cab of them... Reasons I don't just flash your rom are simply-(Video dialer and bloat) Don't get me wrong! I trust your rom is the bomb it's just not right for my needs...

But the buttons! Mmmmmm ;)

Thresher

Aug 9, 2006
Random question for anyone:

I keep switching from the TAEL to the RRE rom. The RRE has this horrible text input lag when typing.

If my memory serves me correct, the TAEL rom does NOT have any text slow down? Am I right?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM][PRO|FUZE][28244][06MAR11] TAEL ROM v6.28244 Final • FAST|STABLE|TWEAKED •

05745IMM8261282379945temp.gif

v6.28244 [Final]

05744IMM1861282380297temp.gif

• Arcsoft MMS
    • Java Jblend
    • Quick GPS
    • HTC Sense 2.5
    • Co0kie Home Tab
    • Adobe PDF
    • Advanced Configuration
    • Auto Call Recorder
    • Calculator
    • CleanRAM
    • Core Player
    • Cyberon Voice Speed Dialer
    • Microsoft Facebook
    • FM Radio
    • Google Maps
    • Microsoft MyPhone
    • Nitrogen MP3 Player
    • Opera Mobile
    • Palringo
    • PIM Backup
    • Resco Explorer
    • Resco Photo Manager Pro
    • Resco Registery Editor
    • RSS Hub
    • Torch Button
    • Touch InCall Screen Tweak
    • uTask
    • Voice Recorder
    • Whip2Snap
    • Windows Live
    • Windows Marketplace
    • Youtube
    • Bubble Breaker
    • Teeter
    • EzInput
    • Finger Keyboard
    • Swype
    TAEL ROM v6.23152 BETA

Download: http://rapidshare.com/files/442349781/TAELROM_v6.23152_BETA.nbh

*This is a beta release and it's just for test and reporting problems and submitting suggestions.

Regards
    TAEL ROM v6.23152 Release Candidate
    February 13, 2011

No more information at this moment, just use it and submit last bugs, requests, feedback.

Thanks a lot for using TAEL ROM, donations are NOT required but always appreciated.

Have a nice day!
    Come on guys. :)
    TAEL ROM v5.23145 BETA

• Windows Mobile 6.5 Build 23145
    • HTC Sense 2019
    • Updated a lot of packages and drivers
    • Tweaked as always
    • ...and things that I've forgot them now. :eek:
    NOTICE : this release doesn't have any CHT, and I think it supports chinese, please report if it works.

Discover the new food, enjoy.

http://rapidshare.com/files/429143364/TAELROM-v5.23145-BETA.nbh

*making mirror for above link is appreciated.