Search This thread

RaymanFX

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 8, 2011
Hannover
pre_1390702648__cfxsig1.png

CodefireX 4.4.3.2.1.000.000 Open Master

pre_1391201081__hamag.png

This well established Android distribution treats development differently than any other to further our Android platform as a whole. This is the fastest source built ROM you will find on this forum, and also the only one to utilize our unique build system and a custom LLVM 3.5 suite based toolchain globally.

Here is our very well supported Issue Tracker.
pre_1391201054__9l5fz.png

We utilize a plethora of unique optimizations in a build system unlike any other:

• Utilizing the LLVM CLANG CI globally, working heavily with upstreams with a goal of furthering our entire Android platform.
  • Consistently updated upstream toolchain module source with our custom backports, fixes, and optimizations applied in a patch at build time.
  • Fully built utilizing Link Time Optimization and Polly optimizations (another custom ROM first). Feel free to google these a bit.
  • Much of our source have code fixes, cleanups, and many minor optimizations to set us even further ahead of the community. These are too generous to even speak of here.
  • Optimizations are toggled on and off based on device for the best experience we can achieve for your device without sacrificing stability
  • Many Qcom optimizations and AOSP master (upstream) optimizations and fixes using device specifications to determine usage.
  • Fully built utilizing strict aliasing and isognu++11 mode.
  • Utilizing all O4 optimizations (Optimization Level 4) including LTO (with binutils plugins), and additionally LLVM Polly.
Of course we also have several neat UI features, including but not limited to:
  • T-Mobile Theme Engine.
  • DPI Wizard (no junk like build.prop tweaks).
  • Quick Settings panel customizations.
  • Live network stats in your statusbar.
  • Button backlight customizations.
  • Hardware button customizations.
  • Volume button customizations.
  • Many more being added during the nightly builds.

pre_1391201067__d92id.png

N1 Nightlies
ROM Addons - Includes Gapps and SuperSu (This is a Optional Flash for Root Accesses For Apps)
Nightly Status
Kernel Source

pre_1391201095__lpnqc.png

Our thanks go out to all the open source developers who made our work possible.
Below is an ever-incomplete list of some of the 'indirect' contributors to our ROMs:
  • The Android Open Source Project
  • LLVM CI
  • Linux Foundation
  • Code Aurora Forum
  • CyanogenMod Inc.
  • Chainfire
  • Many more!

Special thanks and love goes out to @show-p1984 (Dennis Rassmann) for his in-kernel thermald and mpdecision solution!

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM][AOSP][KK][cfX-Toolchain LLVM Clang 3.5] Oppo N1 codefireX Nightlies, a ROM for the Oppo N1

Contributors
RaymanFX, anders3408, synergye, bigrushdog, Jrior001, ajf64, Roach2010
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: AOSP Open Master

Version Information

Created 2014-03-03
Last Updated 2014-03-03

RaymanFX

Jan 8, 2011
Hannover
Information

WE ARE NOT USING CM's KERNEL/DEVICE/VENDOR TREES!

We use commits from CyanogenMod to sport our very own kernel and device/vendor trees, but we differ a lot.
Huge thanks to CyanogenMod! Without their commits, the bringup would have taken us much longer!

Our kernel is up-to-date with the latest CAF kk_2.7-stable code and uses the appropriate display HAL and OMX libraries, which are pure CAF without any CM modifications.

We use the infamous in-kernel mpdecision and thermald solution by @show-p1984 (Dennis Rassmann) which boosts performance and battery life notably. I can't thank this guy enough for his glorious and original code!

Happy flashing, feedback is appreciated! :)

Last edited:

anders3408

Dec 15, 2009
Jerslev
If anyone flashed the build named : full_n1-cfxe-OPENMASTER-20140302.211306.zip they might have lost wifi. Please flash the build there is a day older. Will be Fixed in next build. Sorry about that.

No issues in the latest build. No reason to worrie :)

Last edited:
Reactions: bestgmx

IAmOmicron

Feb 13, 2014
West Midlands
If anyone flashed the build named : full_n1-cfxe-OPENMASTER-20140302.211306.zip they might have lost wifi. Please flash the build there is a day older. Will be Fixed in next build. Sorry about that.

Does this ROM have O-Touch and O-Click support? Also, what kind of customisation capabilities does it have over CM11?

neovalkyr

Apr 15, 2012
Honolulu
Really great ROM. I flashed it a few days ago, a few bugs I've noticed, o-touch settings doesn't stay after reset.
Also unable to set the menu button to long press, so I kept it at its default setting and it works fine.
I'm having trouble reconnecting to my home Wifi with password protection.
Also auto-rotate isn't working.
Other wise very snappy performance, and great battery

Sent from my N1 using xda app-developers app

RaymanFX

Jan 8, 2011
Hannover
Does this ROM have O-Touch and O-Click support? Also, what kind of customisation capabilities does it have over CM11?

O-Touch: Yes - Settings -> Device -> More...
O-Click: Not yet, will come in the future though.
Read the first post for information about what exactly CodeFireX is.
We're not just another CM clone, we're completely different.

Really great ROM. I flashed it a few days ago, a few bugs I've noticed, o-touch settings doesn't stay after reset.
Also unable to set the menu button to long press, so I kept it at its default setting and it works fine.

What do you mean by 'reset' ? Could you please elaborate?

WiFi is perfectly fine here, no matter what. I changed my router's encryption method to TKIP, then back to AES, but everything just works.
So I'm not sure what your issue is here... I need a logcat anyways if you want me to look into it.
Auto-rotate is working fine here, too. Trust me, we wouldn't release a ROM with that vital feature broken.

To be honest, all your issues seems really suspicious and look like you caused them (other users of the ROM don't face your issues).
Did you wipe data before flashing?

lost wifi? so sad :( , i hope only its works well

WiFi is perfectly fine.

I'm at home now and I'm Wifi is connected fine.

Ummm, so?
In your previous post you mentioned there was an issue. Did you find out the cause?

For all further issues, please provide logcats!

Reactions: cleonardo

neovalkyr

Apr 15, 2012
Honolulu
Yah I was previously using the stock CM 10.2. And I did a full wipe before installation. Not exactly sure how to produce a logcat, I can try to produce one.
The tilt sensor doesn't seem to be working for me so I can't auto-rotate.

anders3408

Dec 15, 2009
Jerslev
If you have had issues with rotating sensor, after flashing from a clean wipe, then test next nightly build. It should be up in a few hours.

Sent from my N1 using xda premium

Reactions: bestgmx

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    pre_1390702648__cfxsig1.png

CodefireX 4.4.3.2.1.000.000 Open Master

pre_1391201081__hamag.png

This well established Android distribution treats development differently than any other to further our Android platform as a whole. This is the fastest source built ROM you will find on this forum, and also the only one to utilize our unique build system and a custom LLVM 3.5 suite based toolchain globally.

Here is our very well supported Issue Tracker.
    pre_1391201054__9l5fz.png

We utilize a plethora of unique optimizations in a build system unlike any other:

• Utilizing the LLVM CLANG CI globally, working heavily with upstreams with a goal of furthering our entire Android platform.
    • Consistently updated upstream toolchain module source with our custom backports, fixes, and optimizations applied in a patch at build time.
    • Fully built utilizing Link Time Optimization and Polly optimizations (another custom ROM first). Feel free to google these a bit.
    • Much of our source have code fixes, cleanups, and many minor optimizations to set us even further ahead of the community. These are too generous to even speak of here.
    • Optimizations are toggled on and off based on device for the best experience we can achieve for your device without sacrificing stability
    • Many Qcom optimizations and AOSP master (upstream) optimizations and fixes using device specifications to determine usage.
    • Fully built utilizing strict aliasing and isognu++11 mode.
    • Utilizing all O4 optimizations (Optimization Level 4) including LTO (with binutils plugins), and additionally LLVM Polly.
    Of course we also have several neat UI features, including but not limited to:
    • T-Mobile Theme Engine.
    • DPI Wizard (no junk like build.prop tweaks).
    • Quick Settings panel customizations.
    • Live network stats in your statusbar.
    • Button backlight customizations.
    • Hardware button customizations.
    • Volume button customizations.
    • Many more being added during the nightly builds.

pre_1391201067__d92id.png

N1 Nightlies
    ROM Addons - Includes Gapps and SuperSu (This is a Optional Flash for Root Accesses For Apps)
    Nightly Status
    Kernel Source

pre_1391201095__lpnqc.png

Our thanks go out to all the open source developers who made our work possible.
    Below is an ever-incomplete list of some of the 'indirect' contributors to our ROMs:
    • The Android Open Source Project
    • LLVM CI
    • Linux Foundation
    • Code Aurora Forum
    • CyanogenMod Inc.
    • Chainfire
    • Many more!

Special thanks and love goes out to @show-p1984 (Dennis Rassmann) for his in-kernel thermald and mpdecision solution!

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][AOSP][KK][cfX-Toolchain LLVM Clang 3.5] Oppo N1 codefireX Nightlies, a ROM for the Oppo N1

Contributors
    RaymanFX, anders3408, synergye, bigrushdog, Jrior001, ajf64, Roach2010
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: AOSP Open Master

Version Information

Created 2014-03-03
    Last Updated 2014-03-03
    Information

WE ARE NOT USING CM's KERNEL/DEVICE/VENDOR TREES!

We use commits from CyanogenMod to sport our very own kernel and device/vendor trees, but we differ a lot.
    Huge thanks to CyanogenMod! Without their commits, the bringup would have taken us much longer!

Our kernel is up-to-date with the latest CAF kk_2.7-stable code and uses the appropriate display HAL and OMX libraries, which are pure CAF without any CM modifications.

We use the infamous in-kernel mpdecision and thermald solution by @show-p1984 (Dennis Rassmann) which boosts performance and battery life notably. I can't thank this guy enough for his glorious and original code!

Happy flashing, feedback is appreciated! :)

O-Touch: Yes - Settings -> Device -> More...
    O-Click: Not yet, will come in the future though.
    Read the first post for information about what exactly CodeFireX is.
    We're not just another CM clone, we're completely different.

What do you mean by 'reset' ? Could you please elaborate?

WiFi is perfectly fine here, no matter what. I changed my router's encryption method to TKIP, then back to AES, but everything just works.
    So I'm not sure what your issue is here... I need a logcat anyways if you want me to look into it.
    Auto-rotate is working fine here, too. Trust me, we wouldn't release a ROM with that vital feature broken.

To be honest, all your issues seems really suspicious and look like you caused them (other users of the ROM don't face your issues).
    Did you wipe data before flashing?

lost wifi? so sad :( , i hope only its works well

WiFi is perfectly fine.

I'm at home now and I'm Wifi is connected fine.

Ummm, so?
    In your previous post you mentioned there was an issue. Did you find out the cause?

For all further issues, please provide logcats!
    If you have had issues with rotating sensor, after flashing from a clean wipe, then test next nightly build. It should be up in a few hours.

Sent from my N1 using xda premium