Backlight or Brightness problem

Search This thread

Aamirx27

Feb 10, 2008
Srinagar
Recently My device One X 32GB has started working awkwardly. Its display Backlight or Brightness flickers (from bright to Dim and vice versa). But after a day its Dim and now brightness slider works upto 20% and after 20% it doesn't effect brightness of the screen and flickers alot dim and little bright. Colors are normal.

What can be the Problem please help

TheLegend88

Sep 20, 2010
Vienna
Recently My device One X 32GB has started working awkwardly. Its display Backlight or Brightness flickers (from bright to Dim and vice versa). But after a day its Dim and now brightness slider works upto 20% and after 20% it doesn't effect brightness of the screen and flickers alot dim and little bright. Colors are normal.

I had the same problem with my HOX twice try to make a factory reset from the hboot menu,this method worked for the first time or try to reinstall your rom this method worked too for me.But firstly go to Settings/Power and see if the power saver is on and switch it off also try to disable automatic brightness.Hope I helped you! :D

Reactions: Aamirshah369

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Are u facing this problem again or its gone now

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app
    Android revolution 33

I had the same problem with my HOX twice try to make a factory reset from the hboot menu,this method worked for the first time or try to reinstall your rom this method worked too for me.But firstly go to Settings/Power and see if the power saver is on and switch it off also try to disable automatic brightness.Hope I helped you! :D
    Kernel name is also same. Its the jernwl by same developer team