Weird Notification Appears

Search This thread

TheWizKid95

May 29, 2010
www.twitter.com
Does anyone know what app this could be from? I get this every time my phone boots. Every time it boots, it just flashes the little white triangle. It doesn't even last enough for me to read what the notification said. I had to use the Notification History feature to actually see what it read and it just says "Customization Setup". Clicking on it doesn't lead me to any app.

Anyone have an idea what this could be?

PS: Stock, rooted, unlocked bootloader

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Attachments

• 1399706439850.jpg
    1399706439850.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 137

ThackSS

Apr 26, 2014
I'm assuming you've tried clicking on it? I assume it takes you to the HTC customization start that comes up when you first boot a phone out of the package.

TheWizKid95

May 29, 2010
www.twitter.com
I'm assuming you've tried clicking on it? I assume it takes you to the HTC customization start that comes up when you first boot a phone out of the package.

I have tried clicking it, but it doesn't do anything. The notification doesn't last enough time for me to click on it and whenever I click on the item in the notifications history (pictured above), it takes me to the app info, but it only lasts for a split second. Nothing in the app info page populates and it's blank

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app