Nov 5, 2011
Last edited:

c2t2l4n

Feb 1, 2011

ghost9685

Nov 27, 2011
Bangalore
Smart Watches
thanks pal.. i have pressed tks button for u.. i was looking every where for this :D

hey can you pls tel me how to flash this stock rom and stock kernel using Flash tool?? pls PM me..

aji_s

Nov 5, 2011
thanks pal.. i have pressed tks button for u.. i was looking every where for this :D

hey can you pls tel me how to flash this stock rom and stock kernel using Flash tool?? pls PM me..

Hi Ghost,Put the file in the firmware folder (C:\Flashtool\firmwares) of Flash tool then enter Flashmode.The firmware will be autodetected and flash it.enjoy:)

aji_s

Nov 5, 2011
how you extracted it?

When updating using PCC.The firmware will be stored in db folder of PCC .(C:\ProgramData\Sony Ericsson\Update Engine\db\).

Update /Repair your phone using PCC. Then search for blob_fs folder in db folder.There you can find 3 files with name starting FILE_. Then start Flash tool.In
Advanced menu select "Decrypt Files'. Point blob_fs as source folder and select the "FILE_" files.After decrypting select "create bundle" from Advanced menu.After completion you can find ftf file in firmwares folder.hope this helps

Reactions: nano-kun and amnher

Ƶero

Jan 11, 2012
Baden Württemberg
When updating using PCC.The firmware will be stored in db folder of PCC .(C:\ProgramData\Sony Ericsson\Update Engine\db\).

Update /Repair your phone using PCC. Then search for blob_fs folder in db folder.There you can find 3 files with name starting FILE_. Then start Flash tool.In
Advanced menu select "Decrypt Files'. Point blob_fs as source folder and select the "FILE_" files.After decrypting select "create bundle" from Advanced menu.After completion you can find ftf file in firmwares folder.hope this helps

thx it works but when i try downloading app from market with the W8 Rom phone reboots
edit: i wouldn't flash the Rom now i can't flash back to 2.1 using PCC it only says for you Phone no Software available (tried flashing X8 and W8) PCC says Sony /Sony Ericsson Phone it doesn't detect X8 just Phone

Last edited:

Ƶero

Jan 11, 2012
Baden Württemberg
Take back the original x8 2.1 kernel, then I think you can flash it

doesn't work, i flashed 2.1 kernel and tried installing Rom with PCC...
im downloading 2.1 tft Stock Rom i will flash it with Flashtool and after i try
PCC again. But download takes few hours connection (not mine) is very slow and there are many 2.1 stock rom tft links offline only 1 i found is working (2.1.1.A.0.0.6) and it takes long
can someone use this guide to make X8 Stock Rom? :p

Last edited:

Ƶero

Jan 11, 2012
Baden Württemberg
3g doesn't work for me!!!! WHY?
maybe the W8 Version is not fully compactible with X8 and i can't download apps with W8 Rom getting random reboots and i can't flash back because PCC says Update-Server not available atm

Edit: Reparing Phone works again after i flashed 2.1 ftf and rebootet PC (i think rebooting PC worked for me)

Last edited:

Ƶero

Jan 11, 2012
Baden Württemberg
Thats sucks, then I will try it later if it won't be dangerous.

Anyway, you can't flash with PCC. Have you tried with seus?

no but i do atm seems it works with SEUS and PPC works again too as i installed Stock Rom ftf and rebootet PC
i found it out and it was before 2.1.1.C.0.0 (i have found download link but im not sure what the newest version is)
found out that 2.1.1.C.0.0 should be newer than the 2.1.1.A.0.6 (should)

Last edited:

amnher

i'll try this one buddy
Sent from my E16i using XDA

Top Liked Posts