[MOD] Rezound Boot Animations

Search This thread

Rom-Addict

Jan 21, 2011
Ucan change the 15 in desc to 10 see ifit helps but with only 40 images it's still gonna go fast

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: apophis9283

Jay Dogg

Mar 20, 2011
anyone found a solution

Hello everyone Im running CleanROM Professional Edition 4.5 - S-ON, I read the first 16 pages and did'nt see a solution to the problem Im having so I thought I would post to see if anyone else has found a fix or work around.

Here is my problem I replaced Vigor_VZW_bootanimation.zip in /system/customize/resource and also deleted the hTC_bootanimation.zip. When I shut down the phone and hit the power button to restart it I see the new bootanimation I picked out but if I use the reboot function when the phone reboots all i see is the HTC white screen with green letters till my desktop is loaded.

I say a few post of people talking about this and something similar but didn't see any solutions. Any one have an insight to this? Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks Jay

Rom-Addict

Jan 21, 2011
Hello everyone Im running CleanROM Professional Edition 4.5 - S-ON, I read the first 16 pages and did'nt see a solution to the problem Im having so I thought I would post to see if anyone else has found a fix or work around.

Here is my problem I replaced Vigor_VZW_bootanimation.zip in /system/customize/resource and also deleted the hTC_bootanimation.zip. When I shut down the phone and hit the power button to restart it I see the new bootanimation I picked out but if I use the reboot function when the phone reboots all i see is the HTC white screen with green letters till my desktop is loaded.

I say a few post of people talking about this and something similar but didn't see any solutions. Any one have an insight to this? Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks Jay

I remember having fastboot checked may have something to do with it, not positive tho as I don't hava rezound.....

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

apophis9283

Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Staff member

Thanks Jay

What boot ani?

sent from my S-OFF, INCREDIBLE, faster than a THUNDERBOLT, REZOUND!

Jay Dogg

Mar 20, 2011
Any of them, I have tried
HTC Red
Warp Vortex
Blue Hall
Blue Hall flashable
Drop
Drop flashable

Like I said they work when I shutdown the phone and press the power button but when I use the reboot function it justs show the green THC till the phone boots up my desktop.

Damasterjj

Feb 20, 2012
the following works on cleanrom dev. 1.4

nexus ICS
RAZR
rez bio
fra clock

but I have some issues with

HTC blue random white screen splash
HTC red random white screen splash
HTC grenn probably same problem

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    NEW DOWNLOAD SITE!! These files are on Media Fire now, so the downloads should work just fine. If you can't download one, pm me, don't post about it here. I might not see it and won't be able to help you. If you have any other issue, feel free to post here.

coollogo_com-12022346.png

AeN Image
    Android Green Image
    Andromeda Image
    Andy Globe Image
    Beats-Red Globe Image
    Beats White/Red Image
    Blue Coin Image
    Blue Hall Image
    Blue Rings Image
    BluPlazma II Image
    Bokeh Image
    CleanROM Nexus Image
    Crysis 2 Image
    Dice Image
    Drop Image
    Drop2 (the same as Drop but with a black HTC splash screen) Image
    FraClock Image
    FraClock Red Image
    Galaxus Image
    Google Gears Image
    Green Orb Image
    HTC Blue Image
    HTC Green Image
    HTC Red Image
    ICS Cube Image
    Iron Man Image
    Nexus ICS Image
    Particle Animation Image
    Razr Image
    Red Orb Image
    Red Particle Animation Image
    Rez Beats Image
    Rez BIOS Image
    Speedo Image
    Speedo Red Image
    Spyrol Image
    Warp Vortex Image

coollogo_com-121201144.png

Andy Globe Image
    BAMF Black Ops Sound
    Blue Hall Image
    Drop Image
    Nexus ICS Image

coollogo_com-121201163.png
    See post 2 for instructions to install on your ROM.[/SIZE] If you have any problems, see this thread to get some assistance. Ask me if you cannot download any of the files for any reason.

This is a work in progress and will be updated regularly. If you have a boot animation that you have confirmed to work, please PM me or comment below so we can get it on this page. Those who have created these animations or provided them for us, including myself, are not responsible for what happens to your phone. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. I do not take credit for creating any of these animations (except for Crysis 2 and Iron Man).

If you try one of these boot animations and it works, please comment and say so and say which ROM you are using. If you are a developer and know where these should go in your ROM, please let me know. Also, if you know who created these, I would love to put their name next to the file to give credit.

coollogo_com-121201157.png

Rom-Addict for all of his help (don't even think he has a Rez and he still helps.)
    PhantomApollyon for help with ROM compatibility.
    MrSmith317 for ROM compatibility and flashable help.
    Marine6680 for the idea of creating a separate thread for these boot animations.
    The creators of these animations for our use.
    Despotovski01 for his boot animation creator.
    All the devs for giving us these awesome ROMS to actually play with.​
    ROM Compatibility:

ics.jpg
    Ice Cream Sandwich
    CleanICS - Download and rename as Vigor_VZW_bootanimation.zip. Replace old file in /system/customize/resource.
    De-Sensed-ish ICS - NO CONFIRMATION YET
    ICS Sense Redefined - Download and rename as Vigor_VZW_bootanimation.zip. Replace old file in /data/local.
    Ineffabilis Deus ICS - NO CONFIRMATION YET
    Nils Business ICS Sense - NO CONFIRMATION YET
    RezROM ICS - Download and rename as bootanimation.zip. Replace the old bootanimation.zip in /system/media.
    Senseless 4.0.3 - NO CONFIRMATION YET
    SenselessROM ICS - Download and rename as Vigor_VZW_bootanimation.zip. Replace old file in /system/customize/resource.

gingerbread.png
    GingerBread
    BAMF - Download and rename as Vigor_VZW_bootanimation.zip. Replace the old file in /system/customize/resource.
    Business GingerSense - NO CONFIRMATION
    CleanROM - NOT WORKING YET
    Ineffabilis - Download and rename as bootanimation.zip. Replace the old bootanimation.zip in /system/media.
    RezRom - Download and rename as bootanimation.zip. Replace the old bootanimation.zip in /system/media.
    Senseless ROM - NO CONFIRMATION
    Stock Rooted - NO CONFIRMATION

This is where I will put known issues and ROM compatibility for reference. Please, if you are using a ROM other than Ineffabilis, let me know if any of these work so I can add them to the list. This will be a process, so please be patient.

Currently there is an issue with the normal text file as it doesn't seem to always work on every ROM. We're working on a fix.
    This worked (NexusICS) on unlocked/rooted Stock. Didn't have to flash. Just grabbed the Vigor zip and dumped it to SD card. Then in Root Explorer, mounted file system as R/W and renamed the Vigor zip in /system/customize/resource from .zip to .stock. Then I copied the Vigor zip on SD card and pasted it into the /system/customize/resource

Just wanted to clarify how I did it, in case others out there were having troubles and didn't want to flash or don't know how. Simple file rename/replacement works, just have to get your file system to R/W with root explorer so you can rename old file and paste new file. A reboot will set it back to R/O.

Any update on getting the OP links moved off megaupload? I love the idea of having a central repository in the OP along with preview images. Great idea. Makes it so much easier rather than sifting through pages of posts looking for new uploads.

Thanks to all!

I've been crazy busy. Working on getting all of the old ones that are in the OP up to MediaFire right now. I'll then go through and post all of the new ones up there when I get a chance. Then I'll make all of the anims into flashables and link those in the OP. Sorry for the delay.
    2 more to test.....

green orb http://db.tt/wve1i69u

google gears http://db.tt/NaDeY6VV