Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 ROMS >?

Search This thread

drewskee

Aug 18, 2010
West Palm Beach
So the tab pro series has been out since february and all ive seen is new chefs in the kitchen cooking up which is good HOWEVER wheres our Cyanogen, Rastakat, Slim ROMs,Omni, Paranoid Android...wheres the party at? etc. for the tab 10.1 and 12.2 owners out here? I dont understand why new chefs can make roms for us but our "Legendary" maestros that have years of XP arent coming through yet??? I feel left out in this realm while my Nexus 5 has a boat load of roms and thanks to 4.4.3 I suspect more will come for Nexus while 10.1 and 12.2 tab pro Sammy is on the back burner. I only write this in concern and would like an answer if our Super Dev's will ever come through. Whatever the answer may be will determine the future of my 10.1 tab pro....either Roms will magically appear and bless this piece of hardware or this piece of hardware will bless E-Bay for a nice discounted price. Thankfully I have my Nexus 10 which that is still getting Roms as well...SMH.

I just want a direct answer from a source that knows what the deal is ...are ROMS coming in on this or is just not gonna happen any time soon

qlulp

Nov 24, 2011
not many roms are out there these days, same goes for the note 10.1 2014.. could not find a single cyanogenmod or AOSP rom

Last edited: