[Q] Nexus 10 Stuck in bootloop

Search This thread

PMAK

Jun 8, 2014
I have read the other threads who had the same issue. But their Nexus 10 was in unlocked state.

Here is what happened,

1. I updated the Android OS version, since I didnt do for long time.
2. Along with that it updated some other Apps.
3. When it rebooted, it gets stuck at "4 color circle animation"
4. I cant reset to factory settings either. never gets into factory reset screen. I think this is because it was in "locked state" (I had set a lock password).

How do I factory set, is there a way at all?

mrgnex

Jan 10, 2013
Vlaardingen
Probably no factory reset needed. What you need to do:
1. Hold vol up+down+power.
2. Select in the menu (this is the bootloader/fastboot) recovery by using the volume keys. Then press the power button.
3. Once in the recovery you need to hold both volume keys immideatly (it was something like that. If it doesnt work google a bit).
4. Choose wipe cache and confirm with the power button.
5. Select reboot and confirm with power button.
6. Cross fingers.
7. If it doesnt work you need to do a factory reset in the recovery but youll lose your data.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA Free mobile app

PMAK

Jun 8, 2014
Probably no factory reset needed. What you need to do:
1. Hold vol up+down+power.
2. Select in the menu (this is the bootloader/fastboot) recovery by using the volume keys. Then press the power button.
3. Once in the recovery you need to hold both volume keys immideatly (it was something like that. If it doesnt work google a bit).
4. Choose wipe cache and confirm with the power button.
5. Select reboot and confirm with power button.
6. Cross fingers.
7. If it doesnt work you need to do a factory reset in the recovery but youll lose your data.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA Free mobile app

Thank you sir, I had to do factory reset and now I am back on. Anyways I lost everything since I dont remember what I lost its ok with me.
Ignorance is bliss!