[Q] custom rom for a tab with allwinner a13 chip?

Search This thread

sbs205

Mar 3, 2014
so this tab has an allwinner box chip a13 1.5 ghz
512 ram
mali 400mhz gpu.
can somebody tell what rom will be apt for these specs. there has to be custom rom for tabs with similar specs

MGREX

Dec 4, 2011
so this tab has an allwinner box chip a13 1.5 ghz
512 ram
mali 400mhz gpu.
can somebody tell what rom will be apt for these specs. there has to be custom rom for tabs with similar specs

Given those specs I find it unlikely to happen, maybe for an a31 or a RK3188

brainbeatuk

Oct 13, 2012
Is it a 7 inch tablet? I think there is cyanogen but you have to mod/build per device as there is loads of allwinners generic tablets, basically figure out your touchscreen device and flash extra file, however all info is in Chinese and Russian forums so I personally gave up with Google translate, my tab decided to boot loop for no reason and wipe coach or reset factory doesn't help so I'm screwed, as I can't find model number and found page with over 100 different stock firmwares for diff brands, BTW the tabs can look the same, mine is a pink 7" I got for my niece, having to send back as reason above

Here you go http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2312731

Sent from my IdeaTab A3000-F using XDA Premium HD app

Last edited:
Reactions: sbs205

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Is it a 7 inch tablet? I think there is cyanogen but you have to mod/build per device as there is loads of allwinners generic tablets, basically figure out your touchscreen device and flash extra file, however all info is in Chinese and Russian forums so I personally gave up with Google translate, my tab decided to boot loop for no reason and wipe coach or reset factory doesn't help so I'm screwed, as I can't find model number and found page with over 100 different stock firmwares for diff brands, BTW the tabs can look the same, mine is a pink 7" I got for my niece, having to send back as reason above

Here you go http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2312731

Sent from my IdeaTab A3000-F using XDA Premium HD app