Problem with update SG2 GT-i9100

Search This thread
Feb 28, 2014
Hi All,
after about 8 months of purchase my first smartphone, I decided to go to the modding with the Resurrection Remix Westcrip. In recent updates I have several problems:
1) Unfortunaly, com.androidsistemui the process has stopped. I tried to reinstall the ROM and Gapps Light-I checked again the warning. This time the message after pressing the ok button is gone and the phone is not locked but I did do an update to the patch Google service and I believe that we have solved the problem but after going on settings, about phone and having looked at the version of the Resurrection Remix is the previous version. Why?
2) Settings / Tools Resurrection / Resurrection Remix Update / Install App and I understand this (see photo of the screenshots).

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-03-17-11-28-05.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-03-17-11-28-05.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 609
  • Screenshot_2014-03-17-11-30-03.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-03-17-11-30-03.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 583
  • Screenshot_2014-03-17-11-30-14.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-03-17-11-30-14.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 577
  • Screenshot_2014-03-17-11-30-24.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-03-17-11-30-24.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 526
Feb 28, 2014
Hi all,

I have updated to version 5.0.8 and RR reboot gets me off the window with words com.androidsistemui has stopped.
I've tried using the GS2ROMNuke but the result has not changed the same window, I tried to make several times a Deep Clean but nothing to make the problem remained. I wanted to download the firmware for the Italian Jelly Bean XWLS and I reinstalled using Odin. Once this is done, I installed the latest version of the RR and restart interlock no window. But is it possible that every time I have to upgrade to the latest version I have to start again from the Jelly Bean using Odin and then repeat the procedure for installing the updated RR? Could someone kindly explain why? Thanks in advance.

_raVan_

Feb 22, 2012
Hi all,

I have updated to version 5.0.8 and RR reboot gets me off the window with words com.androidsistemui has stopped.
I've tried using the GS2ROMNuke but the result has not changed the same window, I tried to make several times a Deep Clean but nothing to make the problem remained. I wanted to download the firmware for the Italian Jelly Bean XWLS and I reinstalled using Odin. Once this is done, I installed the latest version of the RR and restart interlock no window. But is it possible that every time I have to upgrade to the latest version I have to start again from the Jelly Bean using Odin and then repeat the procedure for installing the updated RR? Could someone kindly explain why? Thanks in advance.

Did you flash RR 5.0.8 on top of stock 4.1.2?

Reactions: lucasscott2872

eenong89

May 30, 2012
Hi all,

when i update my RR rom to 5.0.8 from 5.0.7 i will gt the same com.androidsistemui has stopped....
but if i do clean installation(wipe data)....those com.androidsistemui working fine.....
i believe that is RR rom update issue...hope they will fix it soon...

Feb 28, 2014
April 24, 2014

"Due to continuous com.android.sistemui has stopped I decided to abandon the Resurrection Remix and install a new Rom. I chose the MIUI and I can tell you that I do not hateful window is checked .. It 'was great to be of your .. shame because I liked so much this Rom"

Today

The saying that it is said that the first love you never forget it ... I went back to the RR with version 5.1.2 and I was happy because that hateful com.android.sistemui window has stopped no longer appeared even with version 5.1 .3
But when I decided to upgrade to version 5.1.4 variants 20140602 and 20140603 my worst nightmare has reappeared. As in the Changelog there is no record regarding the installation I did not do any full wipe.
How do I have to do?

banjara

Mar 31, 2014
Bangalore
Looks like whenever you update, a clean install is not happening. When you tried gs2romnuke, did you also flash gs2romwipe?

Feb 28, 2014
I will update when I have the Rom I always look before the Changelog to see if there is any directive then step to install the Rom behaving accordingly:

If required a full wipe / wipe :
I go into Recovery Mode
I make wide data, wipe cache, advanced> Dalvik Cache
Mount and Storage> Format System
Flash Rom
Flash Gapps
Reboot

If you do not need a full wipe / wipe :
I go into Recovery Mode
Flash Rom and / or Gapps (in practice only what is updated)
I make Wipe Cache
I make Dalvik Cache
Reboot

Something wrong?

------ April 03, 2014---------
I updated to the latest version of the problem is repeated .... I made a GS2Nuke but to no avail .... I tried again to start from the Samsung Custom Rom and then upgrade to the latest version but nothing to make me appear more com . androidsistemui has stopped ...... I'm pissed off .. someone could help me?

-------April 04, 2014---------------------
I downloaded the firmware XWLS and I installed it by performing a "Deep Clean". Then I reinstalled the RR (as if for the first time) and odious window does not appeared to me .. I hope now to enjoy the RR

And 'it possible that with each update I have to start from scratch by installing the version of Jb then move on to the latest version of RR?

---------------April 24, 2014-----------------------
Due to continuous com.android.sistemui has stopped I decided to abandon the Resurrection Remix and install a new Rom. I chose the MIUI and I can tell you that I do not hateful window is checked .. It 'was great to be of your .. shame because I liked so much this Rom

Last edited:

banjara

Mar 31, 2014
Bangalore
I don't think it was rom's problem. There are a lot of happy users, including me.
Can't blame rom just coz we can't pinpoint the issue.

Feb 28, 2014
Some time ago I tried the GS2RomNuke not getting the expected results ........ at this time in desperation I tried it with GS2RomWipe and it seems that everything has gone for good ...... I'm restarting .... at the first reboot is coming out the window .. I'm trying again with another restart .... this time no window ...

I do not want to denigrate this Rom. However, or the fault of the ROM or my Samsung does not own the digests. But do you think it is possible?

Last edited:

banjara

Mar 31, 2014
Bangalore
Did you try nuke and wipe scripts at separate flashes?
I read it in the op of that thread that flash nuke first, then wipe script and then the rom.

Feb 28, 2014
I have difficulty understanding what you're telling me ... Could you tell me in detail the steps to be carried out? Thanks in advance.. ;)

banjara

Mar 31, 2014
Bangalore
Your post gave me an understanding that you flashed nuke script once and then the rom. When that didn't work out,next time, you tried wipe script and then the rom. However the correct process would be..
1. Nuke script
2. Wipe script
3. Rom

Feb 28, 2014
Wipe script would be the set of wipe data / factory reset, wipe cache and wipe Dalvik cache?

I wanted to ask one more thing and covers the proper way to flash a rom.Te I ask because I have come to doubt ... I knew that this was the order of execution to start with a clean (full wipe) :
Get into Recovery Mode
Perform wipe data / factory reset, wipe cache and advanced> Wipe Dalvik Cache
Mount and Storage> Format System
Flash Rom
Flash Gapps
reboot

Then a moderator Italian guide told me that this was incorrect and that I should do so:
Get into Recovery Mode
wipe cache, wipe Dalvik, wipe data (factory reset) with this order
install rom
install gapps
wipe cache, wipe Dalvik
reboot

I'm confused ......:eek:

banjara

Mar 31, 2014
Bangalore
I don't remember exactly what else the wipe scripts wipes apart from the things you mentioned. Still it's better to follow the op written by the script creator. You can open those scripts with notepad and check.

About the order of wipes you got from the Italian guy, I am not very sure. My wipes are usually in random order and I never had unclean flash problems.

Feb 28, 2014
Thank you guys for trying to help me .... but after the shock announcement of the team to abandon the development Resurrection Remix I hope that with the search for a new Rom is more lucky ...

Carry the shock announcement:

This is it!

Resurrection Remix v5.1.5 will be last version in Resurrection Remix Kitkat ROM series. It will be android 4.4.2 based ROM. This last version is our way of saying goodbye and bidding farewell to an amazing journey we had with everyone.

Resurrection Remix team is thankful to all its users, supporters, fans and contributors for making Resurrection Remix such a successful aftermarket custom android ROM.

:crying::crying::crying::crying:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all,

Did you flash RR 5.0.8 on top of stock 4.1.2?
    Hi all,

when i update my RR rom to 5.0.8 from 5.0.7 i will gt the same com.androidsistemui has stopped....
    but if i do clean installation(wipe data)....those com.androidsistemui working fine.....
    i believe that is RR rom update issue...hope they will fix it soon...
    Your post gave me an understanding that you flashed nuke script once and then the rom. When that didn't work out,next time, you tried wipe script and then the rom. However the correct process would be..
    1. Nuke script
    2. Wipe script
    3. Rom