[Q] External Camera apps supporting manual ISO for Z1? (Many not working)

Search This thread

dagrim1

Sep 1, 2008
I do like the Z1 a lot, including the camera but in manual mode I find it a bit cumbersome to go into the menu to set ISO values and all so I was looking for custom camera apps which allow me to access this more directly, only to find out they don't work (properly) on the Z1.

So far I tried:

Lenovo Super Camera: Allows you to set the iso, but simply ignores the value set
Camera FV-5: Same as above
Focal: Can't find an option to set ISO
ProCapture: No manual ISO control (Will be in a next release, but device miight not be supported)
Pudding Camera; No manual ISO control
Camera360: "Your device does not support this" message
Camera ZoomFX: No manual ISO control

So I'm afraid it will be impossible for third party apps to control the ISO values. Which wouldn't be too bad if I could access the setting more directly in the native camera app.

Anyone with tips or tricks for this?

Reactions: Fido7 and dodjob

dodjob

Jan 25, 2008
Maxhütte-Haidhof
I do like the Z1 a lot, including the camera but in manual mode I find it a bit cumbersome to go into the menu to set ISO values and all so I was looking for custom camera apps which allow me to access this more directly, only to find out they don't work (properly) on the Z1.

So far I tried:

Lenovo Super Camera: Allows you to set the iso, but simply ignores the value set
ProCapture: No manual ISO control (Will be in a next release, but device miight not be supported)

So I'm afraid it will be impossible for third party apps to control the ISO values. Which wouldn't be too bad if I could access the setting more directly in the native camera app.

would also interest me actually :)

guybrush2099

Apr 19, 2013
I'd like too, but Sony locks APIs to set ISO without the stock app :(
It's incredible but true

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

So far I tried: