[Q] Free Downloads

Search This thread

bob2k4

Apr 18, 2008
Hi all

With the Z2 Sony have included free movies and MJ album, I was able to get the movies by logging in using the phone login option however for the MJ album I need to log in using the Sony Entertainment login which when I select says "signing in" which then disappears but the loading circle remains around Sony Entertainment and the album never downloads.

Anyone have any ideas how to fix this?

CenteaOSD

May 24, 2014
Beenleigh,QLD/Chigasaki(JPN)
Hi all

With the Z2 Sony have included free movies and MJ album, I was able to get the movies by logging in using the phone login option however for the MJ album I need to log in using the Sony Entertainment login which when I select says "signing in" which then disappears but the loading circle remains around Sony Entertainment and the album never downloads.

Anyone have any ideas how to fix this?

Are you using any CustomROM or de-bloated roms? If so you might have to install SONY Account Manager from Google Play Store.

If it's already installed and doesn't work, you might have to try to erase a cache.

bob2k4

Apr 18, 2008
Are you using any CustomROM or de-bloated roms? If so you might have to install SONY Account Manager from Google Play Store.

If it's already installed and doesn't work, you might have to try to erase a cache.

Hi. No custom ROM its generic uk. Already have the Sony account manager installed. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Sony software including the account manager and the lounge app but no change. I can log in to the movies and music apps fine too.

CenteaOSD

May 24, 2014
Beenleigh,QLD/Chigasaki(JPN)
Did you make account in UK? For example I bought XZ2 in Aus w/ MJ album. But I made account in Japan, so I can't download it. Or Have you unlocked bl? It might do something with medias.

Sent from my D6503 using XDA Free mobile app

BULL3TPR00F

Dec 6, 2009
Toronto
I had the same problem when i tried to login to my SEN account in the lounge, it would just keep spinning after the popup saying logging in went away.

What I did was login to lounge with my google account, and then went to the MJ section and clicked download on the first track then a popup said i need to use my SEN account so i clicked OK, the log in popped up and went away after, and then i was able to click download again and it started working (i got an error the first time i clicked download so i clicked it again and it worked no problems.

See if that helps..