Vanir ROM, 1-14-14.

Sent from my Optimus G using xda app-developers app

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1389963087103.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1389963087103.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 8,599

EFEXR

Mar 16, 2013
What are these scores for? I do not understand. Everybody seems to like posting scores, I just don't ever see myself showing scores like these to people I know who have android.

Sent from my Optimus G using Tapatalk 4

I-IoLLoW

Oct 1, 2013
Pittsburgh
What are these scores for? I do not understand. Everybody seems to like posting scores, I just don't ever see myself showing scores like these to people I know who have android.

For Antutu it is a range of things but it's to show your phone/tablet's overall speed and performance. It tests CPU, ram, dalvik, GPU rendering, etc. It runs tests for each and gives you an overall score then shows you how your score stacks up to other devices. The scores posted are REALLY low which is why the user posted it. Although I think it would have been better if they were posted in the Vanir thread to be more easily seen by the devs.

Reactions: EFEXR

k5t4j5

Nov 23, 2013
F£O®¦D@
I Never scored my phone while running vanir, but both times I ran It, It seemed much slower than other roms like carbon, liquid, ect. from recent.

Sent from my Optimus G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

For Antutu it is a range of things but it's to show your phone/tablet's overall speed and performance. It tests CPU, ram, dalvik, GPU rendering, etc. It runs tests for each and gives you an overall score then shows you how your score stacks up to other devices. The scores posted are REALLY low which is why the user posted it. Although I think it would have been better if they were posted in the Vanir thread to be more easily seen by the devs.