[Q] |Xperia P- death via flash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

tiestobunio

Oct 22, 2011
Poland
My Xperia P is death , hard brick x2. service sony and other can't repair this.
What wrong ? my friend flash backub (partition) from sony xperia s to xperia p-mine and flash via flash tool. and death.
Jtag and other box can find him.

any solutions ? i know new board can fix it but another helps?

ChikeD

Jun 11, 2013
What wrong ? my friend flash backub (partition) from sony xperia s to xperia p-mine and flash via flash tool. and death.

With friends like yours there's no need for haters.

Reactions: Wind07 and cascabel

Ken-Shi_Kun

Oct 15, 2010
Százhalombatta
this is not answer ...

The phone is messed up like this compleatley. An other phones partitions flashed for the P is like a death sentence. (like flushing AB+ blood into an 0- patient).

If you are lucky enough a compleate restore could help your phone, altough I don't know if that is possible, if the phone can go into fastboot mode you have a chance. You need flashtool and a stock ftf for your phone. And luck, plenty of it.
JTAG can hard rewrite the NAND but if the NAND itself has errors, you don't stand a chance.

Reactions: tiestobunio

tiestobunio

Oct 22, 2011
Poland
The phone is messed up like this compleatley. An other phones partitions flashed for the P is like a death sentence. (like flushing AB+ blood into an 0- patient).

If you are lucky enough a compleate restore could help your phone, altough I don't know if that is possible, if the phone can go into fastboot mode you have a chance. You need flashtool and a stock ftf for your phone. And luck, plenty of it.
JTAG can hard rewrite the NAND but if the NAND itself has errors, you don't stand a chance.

Fast button not work .
In service in my city has say JTAG dont reconize my phone.. but i dont understand beacose on my phone is xperia s partitions and flashed 100% so just repleace files from xperia s to xperia p. i dont understand this. i should buy jtag then i know whats going on . any way thanks for your great answer ;)

Ken-Shi_Kun

Oct 15, 2010
Százhalombatta
Fast button not work .
In service in my city has say JTAG dont reconize my phone.. but i dont understand beacose on my phone is xperia s partitions and flashed 100% so just repleace files from xperia s to xperia p. i dont understand this. i should buy jtag then i know whats going on . any way thanks for your great answer ;)

Even if the partitions sizes are all ok, it is not certain, that the allocation will be, eveso some partitions held (yes, past now) essential information of the phone itself, like IMEI, MAC adresses etc. To recreate them is somewhere near impossible.
And even bootloader and things like those uses unique resources, based on the phone itself, which files are even needed for flashing the phone via flashtool, because the phone itself is not the same (like the CPU is STEricsson, and S used Qualcomm if I remember correct) so you flashed something to the phone that it couldn't recognize. It is dead. Hope for JTAG but I don't know that XP is supported or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

With friends like yours there's no need for haters.
    this is not answer ...