Urgently Need Middle East Stock 510/532 FTF Rom File For Flashing...

Search This thread

kanej2006

Mar 22, 2008
London
I'm stuck on the current 532 Chinese version and it's not letting me upgrade or downgrade.

Been over 6 hours flashing and flashing and I'm having problems with the HK/Asian versions of the stock rom.

Since downgrading from 4.3 to 4.2 my sim no longer works regardless. I'm not getting any signal regardless of what I do.

I bought my Xperia Z Ultra from UAE and would preferably want to use a UAE/Middle Eastern Rom.

Previously I had the FTF file for the Middle East and it worked wonders for me. Unfortunately I've removed and can no longer find it.

Should anyone be kind enough to upload the FTF file or even guide me to a working link I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

justsomebody

Oct 19, 2012
the problem may appear in some models. I downgraded mine from 4.3 to 4.2 without such problem.

p.s you can flash any firmware to your phone, no need to be in UAE. I live in Vietnam and I flashed European 4.3 on mine.

kanej2006

Mar 22, 2008
London
the problem may appear in some models. I downgraded mine from 4.3 to 4.2 without such problem.

p.s you can flash any firmware to your phone, no need to be in UAE. I live in Vietnam and I flashed European 4.3 on mine.

True, however, I had issues with the HK edition of the rom. It had some corruption or file missing since it would't allow me to properly root and when trying to boot in CWM it would't work. :(

Halim, thank you SO much bro, much appreciated. :)

Oh, it looks like you've lost your IMEI, and that's why you're not getting a signal. This happens when you downgrade from 4.3 to 4.2. I have no idea why it happens, but it does, so follow this guide to restore your IMEI.

Correct, my imei was 000000000000000. I will refer to the link you provided. Thanks.

kanej2006

Mar 22, 2008
London
I've successfully UPGRADED to 532 Middle East version. :laugh:

Thanks to everyone for their support and response.

Unfortunately I'm not that technical with regards to flashing and such and usually I spend hours if not a whole day trying to solve a simple issue.

Usually when attempting downgrading, flashing and changing roms and using custom firmware I get stuck half way through. :(

This ends up with a half working phone, boot loops, etc...

This happened when trying to get the 290 firmware, rooted with root. The part with regards to using a dual recovery was not too clear and this resulted in a bricked device.

I'm now back to stock 532, rooted & happy. To be honest, I didn't see any big differences with 532 and 290.

I cannot live without root. My bootloader is locked and unlocking it is a pain in the ass, lol.

I will patiently wait for the proper update of Android 4.4 Kitkat until I decide on upgrading.

I can only hope there is an easy rooting method of 4.4 when it's released. I don't plan on backing up data, reinstalling everything again, etc...

Let's hope when 4.4 Kitkat is released there is an easy rooting method which doesn't require an unlocked bootloader. :laugh:

Top Liked Posts