Where to buy replacement Verizon s4 parts?

Search This thread

thrgk

Aug 7, 2012
Is it possible to buy replacement parts, such as the USB connector at th e bottom of the phone somewhere? I see etradesupply sells it, but idk if I trust them. Does anyone know a good retailer?

Also witrigs had a lot of parts, but are they reliable>

Last edited:

vinniej

Nov 28, 2011
Colorado
Is it possible to buy replacement parts, such as the USB connector at th e bottom of the phone somewhere? I see etradesupply sells it, but idk if I trust them. Does anyone know a good retailer?

You can trust etradesupply. Takes a few days to get to you, but worth the wait. I have ordered from them a few times and have gotten quality OEM replacements.

Sophia Zhao

Feb 8, 2014

I'd like to choose witrigs.com. I saw that the page of the USB board provides much information including product details and repair guide. I prefer the website like this.
You can see the page OEM Charging Port Flex Cable for Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505.

Also i heard that the USB connector is soldered on the logic board, so it's difficult to replace. You may need the whole USB board, it's easier.

Reactions: sway8966

ish800

Mar 5, 2009
You can trust etradesupply. Takes a few days to get to you, but worth the wait. I have ordered from them a few times and have gotten quality OEM replacements.

Witrigs is reliable. I contacted them by email and they responded within the same day. They let me know that there are currently no coupon codes, and that my item has shipped. The company is fairly new but they are on top of the game just as etradesupply is.

What i like about witrigs is that they explained why it is important to know which version of a part is needed for the Galaxy S4, as there are different models. The galaxy s4 camera are different across all models. If you buy the wrong one it won't work. Witrigs has videos and pictures explaining this on their site.

Etradesupply does not have the cameras that i needed in stock. They also are more expensive. And they did not let me know on their site that i need the certain camera for specific models of the S4.

I received my part in about 2 weeks. It came from China.

Reactions: vinniej

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Of course at Samsung Service Center

I'd like to choose witrigs.com. I saw that the page of the USB board provides much information including product details and repair guide. I prefer the website like this.
    You can see the page OEM Charging Port Flex Cable for Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505.

Also i heard that the USB connector is soldered on the logic board, so it's difficult to replace. You may need the whole USB board, it's easier.

Witrigs is reliable. I contacted them by email and they responded within the same day. They let me know that there are currently no coupon codes, and that my item has shipped. The company is fairly new but they are on top of the game just as etradesupply is.

What i like about witrigs is that they explained why it is important to know which version of a part is needed for the Galaxy S4, as there are different models. The galaxy s4 camera are different across all models. If you buy the wrong one it won't work. Witrigs has videos and pictures explaining this on their site.

Etradesupply does not have the cameras that i needed in stock. They also are more expensive. And they did not let me know on their site that i need the certain camera for specific models of the S4.

I received my part in about 2 weeks. It came from China.