[Q] [HELP] Google Apps KitKat

Search This thread

focko

Mar 13, 2013
I have installed KitKat OmniRom and then I used to int2ext to make more space, but when i try to install gapps it is always telling me insufficient storage space... Can I install gapps on sd card partition?

Kenny_cro

Mar 23, 2013
Zagreb
I have installed KitKat OmniRom and then I used to int2ext to make more space, but when i try to install gapps it is always telling me insufficient storage space... Can I install gapps on sd card partition?

maybe int2ext didn't install correctly...in storage information do you see that you have the space that you have set for sd-ext partition?

and have you restarted your phone and waited for the rom to boot or did you flash gapps right after installing rom and int2ext without rebooting?

focko

Mar 13, 2013
maybe int2ext didn't install correctly...in storage information do you see that you have the space that you have set for sd-ext partition?

and have you restarted your phone and waited for the rom to boot or did you flash gapps right after installing rom and int2ext without rebooting?

int2ext worked

ecilehard

May 18, 2013
Poděbrady
my last workin procedure (cm11): Flash rom, boot into rom, flash int2ext+, boot into rom (check script workin'), flash gapps, reboot

focko

Mar 13, 2013
my last workin procedure (cm11): Flash rom, boot into rom, flash int2ext+, boot into rom (check script workin'), flash gapps, reboot

even after flashing int2ext I always get insufficient storage space... i tried to install it manually by adb using "woh roms gapps" manual
but the sd-ext is read-only and using "mount -o rw,remount /sd-ex" doesn't work

and also after adding gapps to sd-ext the files aren't there after reboot

Last edited:

Kenny_cro

Mar 23, 2013
Zagreb
even after flashing int2ext I always get insufficient storage space... i tried to install it manually by adb using "woh roms gapps" manual
but the sd-ext is read-only and using "mount -o rw,remount /sd-ex" doesn't work

and also after adding gapps to sd-ext the files aren't there after reboot

what version of gapps are you trying to flash?