How do i type numbers on fleksy gear 2?

Search This thread

diamantericos

Jan 2, 2011
Why are there 3 threads for one app just post this question in the main thread .

DEMON GALAXY NO SOULS NOTED !!!!!

McGuigew

Dec 22, 2013
Bendernyc you created three threads in the is section alone?? Is this serious?

gav83collins

If I had an answer I would have given it, I'm not evil.

well, why troll him, he asked a question, specific to an app, in my eyes hes in the right place, why change a posts title to have 3 meanings, granted he could make a fleksy specific thread, but doing this the majority of members would over look a replied question, unless updating the op,in hich case, a question, and a review and info, dont belong together in the same thread, if you look hes a new member, give the guy a break

why say anything, thats the moderators job

McGuigew

Dec 22, 2013
well, why troll him, he asked a question, specific to an app, in my eyes hes in the right place, why change a posts title to have 3 meanings, granted he could make a fleksy specific thread, but doing this the majority of members would over look a replied question, unless updating the op,in hich case, a question, and a review and info, dont belong together in the same thread, if you look hes a new member, give the guy a break

why say anything, thats the moderators job

I am new too and you don't see me new-threading all over the place! And this is a question so I guess it should be in Q&A.... Anyway, salut

Last edited: