[Q] [ROM][4.4.2][TeamCanjica] CyanogenMod 11.0 - Two minors Issues ROM

Search This thread

Racoonator

Dec 31, 2012
Paris
Hello,

I post here because I'm not allowed to post in the developpement forum, not enough post...

Yesterday I migrate from [4.3.1][TeamCanjica] CyanogenMod 10.2 to [4.4.2][TeamCanjica] CyanogenMod 11.0, no problem during installation of the ROM, everything okay from this part.

I have an external 32GB sdcard in the phone, and I use the option to swap the internal and external SD card. When an application can be move on sdcard, I put it on it to keep internal memory free.

I personalize my phone putting my favorites applications and widgets in the launcher (Trebuchet or Google, same problem), good. The problem is, when I reboot the phone, all the shortcut of application installed on sdcard disappears, only the shortcut of application on internal memory stay. I have to reconfigure my shorcut after every boot. When I was on CM 10.2, I never get this problem and I use the same config of swapping internal and external sdcard.

The second problem is more annoying. When I receive a phone call, I have a black screen for around 5-8 second. During this time I can do nothing... after this delay the screen appears, and I can answer to the call. Not very fun to be in front of his phone and can't be able to answer ! :)

Don't know if someone have similary problem.

Regards,

Stéphane

PS : sorry for English mistakes, I try to do my best.

Racoonator

Dec 31, 2012
Paris
Hello V4lve,

So I'm not alone to get these problems, hope the developer will pay attention on it.

It seems we are not the only one to get problem with the version 20140520 of this ROM.

Just have to wait.

Thanks.

Reactions: V4lve

marmotilla83

Feb 13, 2014
Hi, I was thinking about installing CM 11 TC (i'm on CM 10.2) and your post it's been very useful :)
Somebody says there's no bugs in CM 11 but it seems it is not working perfect yet. I'll wait for next version of CM 11 or even CM 10.2.

Thanks

10BIT

May 14, 2014
Depth of Motherboard
Well...there is no rom that perfect,but the dev are working hard to make those issues gone
So,if u don't like it don't use it (unless,if u want to be a bughunter,u can help the devs)

P.S :sorry for bad english....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello,

I post here because I'm not allowed to post in the developpement forum, not enough post...

Yesterday I migrate from [4.3.1][TeamCanjica] CyanogenMod 10.2 to [4.4.2][TeamCanjica] CyanogenMod 11.0, no problem during installation of the ROM, everything okay from this part.

I have an external 32GB sdcard in the phone, and I use the option to swap the internal and external SD card. When an application can be move on sdcard, I put it on it to keep internal memory free.

I personalize my phone putting my favorites applications and widgets in the launcher (Trebuchet or Google, same problem), good. The problem is, when I reboot the phone, all the shortcut of application installed on sdcard disappears, only the shortcut of application on internal memory stay. I have to reconfigure my shorcut after every boot. When I was on CM 10.2, I never get this problem and I use the same config of swapping internal and external sdcard.

The second problem is more annoying. When I receive a phone call, I have a black screen for around 5-8 second. During this time I can do nothing... after this delay the screen appears, and I can answer to the call. Not very fun to be in front of his phone and can't be able to answer ! :)

Don't know if someone have similary problem.

Regards,

Stéphane

PS : sorry for English mistakes, I try to do my best.
    Hello V4lve,

So I'm not alone to get these problems, hope the developer will pay attention on it.

It seems we are not the only one to get problem with the version 20140520 of this ROM.

Just have to wait.

Thanks.