[Q] Latest Moto G XT1033 pre 4.4.4 has problem in accessing custom recovery

Search This thread

bornn.duffer

Aug 2, 2013
Srinagar
The new stock of Moto G xt1033 in india which comes with 4.4.4 out of the box has problem in rooting. Custom recovery flashes easily. But while accessing it, I get only blank screen. I tried many recoveries but all in vain. Thing is, the baseband version of this stock is also different. Need help here all the devs. Please :/

A

amarc78

The new stock of Moto G xt1033 in india which comes with 4.4.4 out of the box has problem in rooting. Custom recovery flashes easily. But while accessing it, I get only blank screen. I tried many recoveries but all in vain. Thing is, the baseband version of this stock is also different. Need help here all the devs. Please :/

Please post if you get recovery working or not. I have U.S. Moto G XT1031 and waiting for 4.4.4 update. I don't want to update if I can't re-root. Thanks and good luck!

vikassoni

Jun 13, 2008
GWALIOR
Moto G xt1033 in india which comes with 4.4.4 out of the box

i have also facing this problem, because
Moto G xt1033 in india which comes with 4.4.4 out of the box.
how to fix it.