[13-Oct OFFICIAL FIRMWARE] iBerry Auxus Note 5.5 SPFT version of Stock Rom [UNBRICK]

Search This thread

Raghav Purohit

Oct 17, 2014
iberry Auxus Note 5.5 Rooted

Everything about iBerry Auxus Note 5.5

1) Bhaarat's first SPFT version of Stock Rom for iBerry Auxus Note 5.5 including SPFT Tool (Visit)

2) ROOT iBerry Auxus Note 5.5 with SPFT Tool Method (Visit)

3) Join FaceBook Group for daily discussions on Auxus Note 5.5 ( Group Link )

I am a starter for android phone. purchased note 5.5 from ebay.in Have successfully rooted as per your guidance, a big Thanks. And also download and installed Lenovo Camera. Thanks. Now camera is working good.

vinayak555ster

Apr 29, 2014
Bravia engine & Beats Audio for Auxus note 5.5

Hi Team,

Any plan of adding Bravia engine & Beats Audio for Auxus note 5.5?

Thanks,
Vinay

cmahendra

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jan 20, 2012
Mumbai
I am a starter for android phone. purchased note 5.5 from ebay.in Have successfully rooted as per your guidance, a big Thanks. And also download and installed Lenovo Camera. Thanks. Now camera is working good.
I am glad it helped you to solve camera issue. Battery will also improve after 10 to 15 days. :)
Hi Team,
Any plan of adding Bravia engine & Beats Audio for Auxus note 5.5?
Thanks,
Vinay
Not yet, as my developement is still in primary stage and working on other important things.. You can try hundreds of mods available on xda. Just a matter of search. Good Luck.

Techminator

May 22, 2013
Questions in general

Hello Mahendra

I hope here I can post anything else about Auxus Note 5.5. You must be busy which is why you reply a bit late. Anyways, I've been using this phone for over a week now and I've seen that the battery even being 3200 mAH does not last for 24 hours with normal to moderate use (not games). The manufacturer included a leaflet which said that I need to recharge and discharge fully the battery for about 15 times (15 cycles) in order to condition the battery. I've been doing so and hope for the best.

I've also installed Set CPU and locked the clock speed at 1144 MHz max and min is 728 MHz. Governor is hotplug and scheduler is deadline.

I've been wondering if it is possible and help to shut down some processors using some app or if it done automatically by the phone. By doing so, I'd suppose it would save on battery power. Also is there a way to see which cores are working and which are shut down in the phone?

Finally, I've been having a hard time carrying the phone around. It's too uncomfortable to carry it in your shirt or trouser's pocket and so I've been carrying it in my bag which led me to think that I would be better off buying a belt pouch which would be more convenient. It would of course be under my T-shirt or shirt so as to keep a low profile but such pouch also is hard to find for this size of phone. I wonder how do you carry around your phone. I've seen a few pouches for the Elephone P2000 which is similar to our phone and have been thinking about ordering one if I do not find a belt pouch for this phone locally or on indian sites but a site called aliexpress has a pouch for this phone.

Techminator

May 22, 2013
Sim Slot Bands incorrect?

Hello Mahendra

I discovered something of concern today so I thought to discuss it with you. According to iBerry, this phone has dual sim slots and both support quad band 3G. However, if you go to Engineering Mode:

Under Telephony> BandMode

Under Sim Select, notice both the SIMs. I have attached two image files of both the SIM slots

From what I see, SIM1 is GSM Quadband but 3G(UMTS) is Triband and SIM2 is only GSM Quadband.

If this is true than we have been mislead by iBerry.

Attachments

• sim1.png
    sim1.png
    131 KB · Views: 100
  • sim2.png
    sim2.png
    57.5 KB · Views: 98

cmahendra

Jan 20, 2012
Mumbai
Released iBerry Auxus Note 5.5 SPFT version of Stock Firmware
(Latest 13-Oct-2014)

Hello Mahendra
I discovered something of concern today so I thought to discuss it with you. According to iBerry, this phone has dual sim slots and both support quad band 3G. However, if you go to Engineering Mode:
Under Telephony> BandMode
Under Sim Select, notice both the SIMs. I have attached two image files of both the SIM slots
From what I see, SIM1 is GSM Quadband but 3G(UMTS) is Triband and SIM2 is only GSM Quadband.
If this is true than we have been mislead by iBerry.
The 3G UMTS band automatically switch between sims as and how you select them. And 3G works in any sim you select. Just ignore Engineering Mode and relax with "YOGA" :D :p

Last edited:

Techminator

May 22, 2013
Some more questions

I believe you have tested 3G connectivity in both SIM slots but I wonder if this phone has quadband 3G like it mentions on the box but engineering mode shows only 3 bands that too only on SIM1. :confused: Also, have you experienced mobile signal connectivity issues? The phone signal drops randomly and sometimes it goes totally so I have to either restart phone or switch to airplane mode and back to normal mode to restore connectivity. iBerry suggested me to download and install the latest firmware dated 13th Oct 2014 but I've not done so because the thought of reinstalling and configuring the apps and phone is such a pain and thought to wait for the Android 5.0 Lollipop upgrade. Upon calling iBerry, they said they will be rolling out the 5.0 update but they are not sure when.

Secondly, could you please assist me in increasing the in call volume? I've managed to increase the speakerphone volume and it does scream like a cheap China phone but when in call, even with volume full the other person's voice is not quite audible. I suppose this can be increased in Engineering mode but not sure which is the option. :confused:

Thirdly, when I'm using the headset the incall volume is way way too loud even with the volume at it's lowest. However, whilst listening to music or FM, the volume is alright so how do I lower the incall volume with headset on? :confused:

Finally, I was wondering how you carry around this phone. I've purchased a belt pouch for it because carrying it in my pocket was too uncomfortable and carrying it in my bag was too impractical. :cool:

n0tinterested

Oct 8, 2014
Hi,
After rooting my phone it was working fine. But one afternoon it got dead, not starting at all. battery was charged. When connected to charger it shows the red led which is stable. Same is situation when it is connected to laptop. There is the sound of detection by laptop but it shows failed to installed drivers. Any suggestions here?

Techminator

May 22, 2013
Complete backup

Every time a new firmware is released do we have to go through the pain of reinstalling the apps and reconfiguring the phone or stay with the old firmware? Is there a way to take a complete back of all user apps+data and phone settings, etc so that after the firmware is upgraded I can simply restore it all?

cmahendra

Jan 20, 2012
Mumbai
Hi,
After rooting my phone it was working fine. But one afternoon it got dead, not starting at all. battery was charged. When connected to charger it shows the red led which is stable. Same is situation when it is connected to laptop. There is the sound of detection by laptop but it shows failed to installed drivers. Any suggestions here?
Remove battery and insert again. Without trying to switch on, charge phone for 1/2 hours and then switch it on. This happens when battery is not synchronizes with phone. It shows wrong count due to un-sync problem. Mostly when you flash rom in SPFT or TWRP Recovery mode, the battery gets sync problem. Battery sync is easily restored with various battery sync apps and methods. Please google a bit.
Every time a new firmware is released do we have to go through the pain of reinstalling the apps and reconfiguring the phone or stay with the old firmware? Is there a way to take a complete back of all user apps+data and phone settings, etc so that after the firmware is upgraded I can simply restore it all?
Generally all advanced users use Titanium Backup to backup and restore apps and data. Obviously its not for n00bs. Google a bit for learning to use Titanium Backup.

Jul 21, 2013
usb mass storage, otg problem

Hi
Dear Mahendra
I wanted to flash my auxus 5.5 and before that I wanted to take a backup. I booted into recovery and tried to take user backup it was running whole night but not finished. I removed the battery and switched on phone and it was working. Later I thought there may be some problem for removing battery during backup and made a factory reset. From then onwards my usb is not connecting to computer. No usb pop up. No otg, no mass storage, no media device, nothing. Then I thought flashing may resolve the problem. Installed drivers successfully. And flashed without any error message. But still the problem is not resolved.. Please tell me where I'm wrong or is there any patch needed to install to get usb work. My phone is still connecting in flashing mode so I think there may not be any hardware issue. Please help me to get out of this problem my friend. I have mountainous hope on u.

bawa747

Nov 18, 2014
not booting

DOWNLOAD LINKS (Latest on top)

Received my note 5.5 today but it refuses to boot. So contacted the customer care and they have sent me the firmware upgrade link. have followed the instructions to the last alphabet.... but after clicking the download button and connecting the phone..... its seems like an eternity for the thing to move...... still waiting for the ""green"" .... how long does it take? I mean its about 45 mins or so.
some help would be appreciated
thanks

cmahendra

Jan 20, 2012
Mumbai
Received my note 5.5 today but it refuses to boot. So contacted the customer care and they have sent me the firmware upgrade link. have followed the instructions to the last alphabet.... but after clicking the download button and connecting the phone..... its seems like an eternity for the thing to move...... still waiting for the ""green"" .... how long does it take? I mean its about 45 mins or so.
some help would be appreciated
thanks
Most probably phone refuses to boot if battery is fully drained. You must remove battery, insert again and charge for 2 hours before starting. If battery is enough charged phone will start.

When it will start, go to settings and do Factory Reset (I think in privacy and reset option).

If nothing helps contact customer care for fresh battery or whole phone set.

IMPORTANT: Please note we are not Customer Care for iBerry Auxus. So please ask questions about our roms or rooting etc. First day issues should be sorted out with company only. And yes, we are not paid for above help too. :p

Techminator

May 22, 2013
Network Issue

I've a strange issue with my Auxus Note 5.5 which is just over a month old. Within 12 hours of switching on the phone, I won't be able to make or receive calls irrespective of whether I can see the mobile signal or not. I then have to restart the phone or put it in airplane mode and back to normal mode to restore functionality.

I had given my phone to the local service centre and they had sent it to Delhi but the Delhi service centre has sent it back as it was before. I have told the iBerry support about it and they have asked me to again show it to the service centre.

Does anyone else also have had this same issue? If so then how did you resolve it? Is there something we can do by ourselves to rectify it or is it a pure hardware issue? The technician in my local service centre said it was hardware fault and that the motherboard would need to be replaced but I don't think they have done that as the problem persists.

Any feedback would much be appreciated.

baskye

Aug 25, 2010
Check the baseband version of your rom if it is P6 then it may be the reason.
This issue almost never occured with Mahendra sir's 4.4.3 custim rom with P5 baseband

shaikhmdjoharxda

Jan 21, 2015
Anotehr method to root Note 5.5 without spf tools

Download Iroot previously Vroot in your pc ,
run it in your computer
usb debugging on in your phone
connect with usb cable (don't foget to install usb drive)
the software (Iroot) will recognize your phone and start rooting.
after you done, download super su from google play, because this one is in chineese language.
This will surely help....

no need to remove battery just one click rooting.

Jauhar:laugh:

umitshrestha

Jan 28, 2015
stuck..dunno why..!! :(

followed all your instructions but download process wouldn't start. I wanted to reinstall the rom because I was having problem with gesture sensing it only works if I wave my hand very close about 2mm above the proximity sensor. if I wave from a little far even a cm it doesn't work. can u confirm is it only a problem with my phone or is it general. so I downloaded the packages including the adb driver installer. the adb installer did not work first bcoz it had problem installing since I have win 8 x64. so after a lil research got it finally working after disabling driver signature in pc. also in adb installer the name of manufacturer is stated as htc..is it ok?? so after all tht when I connect the ph without the battery it doesn't get detected and the download does not start. I press download and nothing happens also no details of the chip appears on the left hand side like it is shown in ur photo. I have followed all ur instructions cant figure out why is it not working for me. I am using win 8 x64 pc. I have included some pics and screenshots of my phone and pc.in the kernel detail of my phone there something about root. does it mean tht it is rooted?? coz ive not done any rooting myself. also is this firmware newer than the one I have?? any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-01-01-06-21-23.png
    Screenshot_2014-01-01-06-21-23.png
    128.8 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_20140101_065326.jpg
    IMG_20140101_065326.jpg
    256.2 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_20140101_062154.jpg
    IMG_20140101_062154.jpg
    259.4 KB · Views: 84

busy_kya

Dec 19, 2007
DEar Sir,
I flashed my Auxus with this ROM, and noticed a strange problem. When I screencast it on my TV the internet via wifi stops working...However it was working with the stock ROM..please let me know if I have done something wrong or if I m missing on something.

Thanks

Aromal B C

Oct 22, 2015
I want USB Jumper connection for Auxus Note 5.5

I want USB Jumper Connection Diagram For Auxus Note 5.5
My Port prints are missing

omegasujin

Apr 6, 2016
Dear sir,
in my axus note 5.5, speaker is not working but every sound are getting in earphone, only booting sound getting in speaker pls help me sir

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    iBerry Auxus Note 5.5
    Official (Company) SPFT Version of Stock Firmware

(Latest 13-Oct-2014)

This phone is UNBRICKABLE now. :)

Guys. Now we have our own first Stock Rom. This is Bhaarat's first SPFT version of AUXUS NOTE 5.5 STOCK ROM. RomDump and built completely by me. The package includes perfectly working Flash Tool also.

UNBRICKING WILL BE SMOOTHER AND PERFECT NOW because it includes original Preloader.bin from iBerry (not from Mlais or Elephone). :) :D

** WITH ORIGINAL RECOVERY, SO JUST FLASH, DO FACTORY RESET & SEND TO SERVICE CENTER

For more help visit this FB page too.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/iberryauxus/

Installation Instructions

Warning: Do at your own risk. Electricity Supply failure or disconnection due to poor cable can still brick your phone beyond repair. I am not responsible for any damages.

1) Download and install Phone Driver / Universal Android USB Drivers (if any).

2) Download and Install ADB Driver Installer for Windows (important) while installing connect phone to pc and let is recognize .

After installation is done disconnect phone from pc.

Reboot Recommended at this point. DO NOT CONNECT YOUR PHONE NOW.

3) Download latest Firmware Package from here and extract on desktop or anywhere on your pc. (Includes Drivers, Stock Rom and SPFT Flash Tools)

4) Run as Administrator the Flash_Tool.exe from SPTools folder inside that folder you extracted.

5) Keep all options checked (selected) as shown in following image. If options are not checked (selected) then click on "Scatter-loading" button at top-right side and select "MT6592_Android_scatter.txt" file from extracted "FIRMWARE" sub-folder . All files options will be selected but if anything is not selected then select accordingly as mentioned in following image.

Now PRESS "Download" button at top

6) Remove battery and memory card from phone and connect PHONE to pc with usb cable. Now pc should recognize phone and flashing should start in a minute. Look at process bar in image below. WAIT WITH PATIENCE.

After flashing is done, the GREEN tick mark will be shown as shown in image below.

7) Now close program on pc and remove cable and reboot phone.

8) Important: When phone starts you should do Factory Reset by going Settings >> Backup & Reset >> Factory Data Reset.
    This step will reboot your phone once more.

Done. Enjoy :) Press thanks if you liked my work.

*NOTE: File path shown in image could be different on your pc.
    attachment.php

Everything about iBerry Auxus Note 5.5

A) Join FaceBook Group for daily discussions on Auxus Note 5.5 ( Group Link )
    B) FAQ Link from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/notes/1515849491989881

ROMS AND OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS.

1. CM²Rom (CM2ROM) Lollipop 5.1.1 Based on CyanogenMod 12.1 by CMahendra
      http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=3286184
    2. YODA ROM by CMahendra for iBerry Auxus Note 5.5
      http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=3104622
    3. HIVE S002 Beta-1 ROM by CMahendra for iBerry Auxus Note 5.5
      http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=3085420
    4. TWRP 2.7.1.0 Sevenmax TouchUI Ver 2 by CMahendra with Full Kitkat 4.4.x Support STABLE BUGLESS (Download Here) ***Do not use Ver 1
    5. TWRP 2.7.1.0 Sevenmax TouchUI Ver 1 by CMahendra with Full Kitkat 4.4.x Support (Click Here) *** Bugs! Do not use
    6. Bhaarat's first SPFT version of Stock Rom for iBerry Auxus Note 5.5 including SPFT Tool (Visit)
    7. ROOT iBerry Auxus Note 5.5 with SPFT Tool Method (Visit)
    8. [OFFICIAL SPFT 4.4.2] iBerry Auxus Note 5.5 SPFT version of Original Stock Firmware as on 13-Oct-2014. To recover dead/bricked phone back to factory state. [UNBRICK] (Latest 13-Oct-2014)
      http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2865282
    9. [Custom Rom] CMC Rom (Color OS UI) v1.442 for Auxus Note by CMahendra
      http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2917924
    10. [CUSTOM SPFT 4.4.3] Tweaked Stock - First ever Customized SPFT version of Stock 4.4.3 by CMahendra
      http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2886623
    11. [CUSTOM ROM] Stockonilla v1.24 Alpha for Auxus Note 5.5 by CMahendra
      http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2882554
    12. On 25-Sep-2014 iBerry Asia releases updated SPFT 4.4.2 rom via FB calling it Camera Driver.
      https://www.facebook.com/iberryindia/posts/793555340703831
      DOWNLOAD: http://iberry.asia/firmware/NOTE/NOTE_5.5_Camera_Driver_Re-installation.zip
    13. [OFFICIAL SPFT 4.4.2] iBerry Auxus Note 5.5 SPFT version of Original Stock Firmware as on 9-Sept-2014. To recover dead/bricked phone back to factory state. [UNBRICK]
      http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2865282
    14. How to Restore IMEI Numbers on MediaTek Chipset Phones?
      Visit this Guide for IMEI solutions
      http://xdaforums.com/android/general/restore-imei-mediatek-chipset-phones-t3287103/
    ----------------------
    DOWNLOAD LINKS (Latest on top)

2014-11-01: [Unbrick] Official Factory Stock Firmware of iBerry Auxus Note 5.5 dated 13-Oct-2014.

Needrom Link , Direct Download Link1 , Direct Download Link2

MD5 Checksum: b8245ff47b5c718ea038a1284e2efe67
    2014-09-19: [Unbrick] Official Factory Stock Firmware of iBerry Auxus Note 5.5 dated 2-Sep-2014.
    Frequently Asked Questions

Question 1) SPFT Flashing fails with message "PMT changed for the rom it must be downloaded" What to do?

Answer: That error means that the current structure of partition table of the phone is different from the partition table of ROM you are trying to flash with. In SPFT tool, there is drop down to select "FLASHING MODES". "Download only" mode doesn't re-format the phone's partitions which the new rom needs and SPFT tries to just copy ROM on old structure and obviously it fails.

So you have to choose the "Firmware Upgrade" mode option, that will format phone with new combination of partition table after which the ROM will be flashed smoothly.

*You can always safely use "Firmware Upgrade" mode option while flashing stock rom to avoid this error.

Really Great Work sir, Cheers.... :good::good::good:
    Thanks pal.
    Those buttons are don't have lighting option. I used 10 days onwards. There is no option bro. But i faced the battery drain problem. If any one solve my problem

Thanks for your response Raja. Though the specs online say it is supposed to have red backlit buttons. As regards the battery drain, I might be able to share some updates from my end too, once I start using the phone for daily use, which I still haven't as am awaiting my Bluetooth headset.

Thanks for comments pals.
    This phone and many new series of phones are not having electrical LED lights at bottom. May be they thing we are used to three parts of bottom of phone (Left, Right and Center). And may be that also saves them some time and energy by not including the led hardware integreated into os. Xiaomi Mi3 and Redmi 1S also does not have lights at bottom. Only bright red marks.

As far as battery is concerned, it is true that new batteries take 10/15 charging cycles to settle down. Battery is chemical process. By the way other phone batteries settle down in 2/3 days but this phone is really taking too many days. Probably the battery quality is bad and very few might have got good batteries. You should wait for 10/15 days and use for at least 10 days before sending back to service center or escalating issue to company's support options.

There is one more thing you should remember that this phone have MORE HARDWARE FEATURES which may also drain your battery faster.
    1) Finger Print Sensor
    2) 3D Gyro Sensor (missing in most low-end phones)
    3) Magnetic Sensor (missing in most low-end phones)
    4) More Sensitive Proximity Sensor (For gestures)
    5) NFC (new technology, was never seen in previous models, still missing from many new phones)
    And few more hardware features I dont remember right now.

Tip 1) When you dont need it, disable or switch of most of the sensors or sensor related applications. Even disabling wifi or 2g/3g data when not required is good idea.

Tip 2) Root your phone as soon as possible and install custom roms, which are optimized by apps and os. Lots of tricks of CPU control, Ram Optimization, Sleep Time Freeze, Greenify App, etc will reduce drain of battery.

Tip 3) The camera hardware is amazing but the stock camera by company is so bad that you wont imagine. Install this Lenovo Super Camera 3.6.7 for best results. See the results for yourself. https://www.flickr.com/photos/119089683@N05/sets/72157647537421812/

Lenovo Super Camera 3.6.7 Download Link : https://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=11285 (Install like any normal APK)

This FACEBOOK GROUP is more active and many people regularly exchange ideas and more tricks about this phone.

See, I am just another customer like you. I am still developing many things for this phone. Very soon will release stable BETA version of Tweaked Stock Rom of the phone which I am already using since a week or more. :)