No Adobe Flash Player Galaxy tab 2 7.0......

Search This thread

choong99

Aug 30, 2012
Yesterday i bought this tablet,i bought this tablet because i wanted to play facebook games ,but when i try the tablet i realize that there is no flash player built in it.I tried searching at Google Play but there is no results.I even tried download the apk file and install it but it's not working ,flash files just wont play.Can anyone help? :banghead:

Sent from my GT-P3100 using xda app-developers app

fbl0droid

Aug 30, 2012
Quebec
Adobe drops all Android Flash support, removing Flash Player from Google Play.

I've read a news about this some weeks ago, Adobe annonced:

"From August 15th, Flash Player will no longer be available to download from the Google Play Store."

fb

Sean_Seany

The default browser will not support flash , so maybe try another one :fingers-crossed: Lots to choose from so its a personal choice.

Back in November last year, Adobe had announced that it would discontinue development of Flash on the mobile browser. The end for Flash at least on the mobile is just over a month away as Adobe has announced that it won't support Flash on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean that was unveiled earlier in the week.

Adobe has also said that it will stop installs from Google Play on August 15th.

Latest flash HERE if you ( or anyone else ) needs it.

HTML5 FTW !

choong99

Aug 30, 2012
OMG!TQ so much it really worked ! I used mozilla and it worked!

Sent from my GT-P3100 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

phaserk1

Jun 16, 2012
Bucharest
Adobe Flash Player didn't show in Google Play for me either. But if you open the browser, go to google.com and do a search for "flash player google play" you can open that link and install Flash Player from there.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The default browser will not support flash , so maybe try another one :fingers-crossed: Lots to choose from so its a personal choice.

Back in November last year, Adobe had announced that it would discontinue development of Flash on the mobile browser. The end for Flash at least on the mobile is just over a month away as Adobe has announced that it won't support Flash on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean that was unveiled earlier in the week.

Adobe has also said that it will stop installs from Google Play on August 15th.

Latest flash HERE if you ( or anyone else ) needs it.

HTML5 FTW !