- Categories
- cvs-import
- tanlist-support

which one do you use?
thanks!
Catscrash

DeadManDan

Feb 20, 2008
Only seen KeePass Droid so far. It looks like you need to create initial database on a pc and download to device, but should good when its complete. They have versions for winmo, blackberry, symbian so think it wont be long before its fully functional.

Catscrash

Mar 2, 2008
keepass droid seems nice, getting tan-lists working takes quite a while (tan-wizard in kp2, export to kp1, export to kp droid...) but now everything works great, thanks for the tip

radi8tor

Aug 9, 2009
PGP

Hi!

Do you know any PGP/GPG application for android? I would like to read my PGP encrypted emails on Hero.

Regards

Fresh Freddie

May 12, 2005
I've emailed Developer One to see if they have any plans for an Android version of Code Wallet.
Will update with reply.

Edit : email reply "At this time we are not planning it, maybe in the future."

Last edited:

John North

Sep 2, 2003
eWallet

I got this reply from Ilium Software on August 12th:

"Hello,

Thank you for contacting Ilium Software. We are planning a solution for Android, but we don't yet have a final plan. I'll pass your request to our developers!"

I used eWallet for many years on Windows and it's the program I miss the most now, along with a divX player.

AndyCr15

Apr 27, 2005
London, UK
www.lanarchy.co.uk
I e-mailed Ilium about eWallet, loved that one on WinMo, but they don't really have any plans for android at this point :(

I got this reply from Ilium Software on August 12th:

"Hello,

Thank you for contacting Ilium Software. We are planning a solution for Android, but we don't yet have a final plan. I'll pass your request to our developers!"

That looks like we're making progress :) More people bug them please! ;)

dickr43

Aug 31, 2004
Try B-Folders, looks like a very nice app, it's free and their planning a desktop version with full sync as well. Encryption looks OK too!

surfer69

Oct 26, 2006
Brighton
This back from Ilium on 31st August:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Ilium Software. We are investigating our options for eWallet on Android, but we don't yet have a final plan. I'll pass your request to our developers!

Thanks again for contacting us and feel free to contact me if you have any other questions,

--
Kevin White
Ilium Software

I'm looking at B-folders at the moment, but ewallet is very good.

Abednego

Oct 12, 2006
Reutlingen
If KeePass is not your solution (it is mine :) ), you might want to try "Keeper" which is a free Android App with (paid) Win/Mac/Linux clients. However, I don't know if it covers advanced functionality like TANs really well...

Spb Wallet (and not only) for Android

Spb Software House has started to develop some (useless) application for Android, as Spb TV and Spb Geo Game.
We hope that in future also begin to develop some program more useful, such as the excellent Spb Wallet.
If you want to contribute to sustaining the interest to Android of Spb, please rated this poll:

http://www.spbclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27472

Thanks!