[ROM]Safe Buzz_Froyo_HTC_WWE_2.22.405.1 | No Hboot | No Radio | No Rooted & Rooted

Search This thread

ErwinP

Oct 6, 2010
Hello,

I just made the safe version of RUU_Buzz_Froyo_HTC_WWE_2.22.405.1

No rooted :eek:
http://www.multiupload.com/OBRU1M9NFJ

Rooted :D
http://www.multiupload.com/JSAWVUC88O

For the moment I'm using a rooted 1.37 stock ROM. Flashing the official OTA update doesn't work because of error 7. Now, if I use one of your update.zip, will I be able to perform the update after all?

And if a do the update with the rooted update.zip, will i have the same advantages as if i would have performed an offial update, such as speed performance and apps2sd? Because I have realy no idee what "no radio" etc means :)

Thanks in advance!
Erwin

Tritonio_GR

Dec 17, 2010
the same advantages as if i would have performed an offial update, such as speed performance and apps2sd? Because I have realy no idee what "no radio" etc means :)

I also have that question. :p What is radio? Do I need it? My OTA update was named "OTA_Buzz_Froyo_HTC_WWE_2.22.405.1-1.37.405.1_release_160253md3o2yhu6sxs3txn.zip". Does it contain radio? Also are your RUUs equivalent with my official OTA update? Because the last part of the name is missing and I don't even know what it is supposed to stand for.

Thank you for the RUUs. I hope they work for me too. :)

BTW how do you make them? :-D

girello71

Sep 29, 2010
can we update from recovery menu?

and what about radio? does it work the old radio (1.37) with the new 2.2? thank you

McSpee

Sep 7, 2008
Arras
I also have that question. :p What is radio? Do I need it? My OTA update was named "OTA_Buzz_Froyo_HTC_WWE_2.22.405.1-1.37.405.1_release_160253md3o2yhu6sxs3txn.zip". Does it contain radio? Also are your RUUs equivalent with my official OTA update? Because the last part of the name is missing and I don't even know what it is supposed to stand for.

Thank you for the RUUs. I hope they work for me too. :)

BTW how do you make them? :-D

No Radio in the ROM, It's official ROM HTC ( No Modified )

craZy_JacK

Nov 15, 2010
Łódź
Hello guys!

I've installed Rooted ver. sucessfuly. Unfortunately I can't overclock my phone over 528 Mhz - which is a standrad. Previously I was using standard Android with HCDR.Kernel v4.1 and my phone was runing 768 MHz smothly. I updated my setCpu to the lastest ver. but it didn't help at all.
What should I do to overclock my phone on newer android? Do I need to download other ROM or Kernel? Any thoughts?

Regards Jacko

tobulumas

Dec 10, 2010
I have a problem with this rooted rom. Instaling apk file from market, titanium backup.. phone crash system and restart. Before flashing i wipe data, instaling latest radio. Do you know apk instaling problem decision. Removes sdhc card and instaling apk aslo restarting.

dhirennaidoo

Oct 29, 2010
Durban
Thanks from South Africa for the good work!!! Helped me get froyo on my Wildfire before the useless networks here roll it out.

Thanks again!

Top Liked Posts