[FIX][PORT]Complete Camera Exposures Fix + Instant Record Fix + Best Image Quality

Search This thread

deniso177

Aug 27, 2011
I experience camera app freezes and fc on RC2, and flashing my fix and wiping dalvick helped me. Might be just me, but if anyone else is experience camera problems feel free to try my fix, but dont forget to backup your ROM, or simply reflash the CM 7.2 zip file to restore the original files

deniso177

Aug 27, 2011
i use cm7.2 rc3
does the power menu get themed?
I have lunarui theme isntalled an my power menu is still themes after applying my patch, you can still use the cm 7.2 RC3 camera apk (just delete the apk i have in the N2 zip, just so you can use the touch focus, as thats the main difference between the old apk and new apk

oldslowdiver

Sep 14, 2011
Rome
Hey guys, Seeing two fixes from trettet and umangleekha, and getting reports that replacing cam libs with N2 Rom libs causes the best reported image quality, but no zoom in Camcorder, and Trettes pull from a different Kang has this feature working but worse image quality.

(cut)

Not working on Ginger DX (b29), just in case you were wondering.. :(
After flashing the zip, it stays stucked on the image before boot animation.
I'd love to have a fix for the delay in camcording.
TY

p.

Techgod

Aug 19, 2009
Mumbai
Works Flawlessly

I used N2LIBS_Cameraapkfix_deniso177-signed.zip on latest nightly 14-10-2012
worked flawlessly.....

it changed the camera app to old one....but then i replaced it with new one from ROM zip and it worked...thnx.

ayazm.140895

Sep 15, 2011
Bangalore
Can anyone recommend me combination of this patch to get all features working and best camera quality cuz many people use this patch and modify it (or use it ) with different libs etc like fundozz himself :confused: :|

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

fundoozzz

Sep 21, 2011
New Delhi
Can anyone recommend me combination of this patch to get all features working and best camera quality cuz many people use this patch and modify it (or use it ) with different libs etc like fundozz himself :confused: :|

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda app-developers app

try this
http://db.tt/YCVzaDTl
don't go on the updater script while installing coz I didn't cared to change it..
only for gb

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys, Seeing two fixes from trettet and umangleekha, and getting reports that replacing cam libs with N2 Rom libs causes the best reported image quality, but no zoom in Camcorder, and Trettes pull from a different Kang has this feature working but worse image quality.

After various testings of older Camera.apks from Cyanogenmod ports, I finally found the version (MATT MACKS CM 7.1) that works on the Current CM 7.2RC1 and the Camcorder function works perfectly

I made flashable zip combining trettets cam_fix (http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1587870) and the libmmjpeg.so file from addfads N2, which is one of 3 files that are different between the two fixes, the two others being libcamera.so and libcamera_client.so (which I assume are responsible for the actual operation of the camera.)

The flashable Zip contains the APK with correct permissions and the Lib fixes.

I also removed the framework folder, as those files dont have anything to do with fixing the camera, and may cause unwanted bugs.

From personal tests I noticed the image quality is actually better from this combination and the shutter speed seems faster 2.

Please comment on any errors you experience, and the overall quality you perceive.

P.S The post contains 3 ZIPs,
    1) JUST the Combined exposure fix Libs (with working camcorder zoom/ 4x Digital Picture Zoom), keeping the original CM 7.2 RC1 Camera.apk (with camcorder lag) [COMB_CamLibsFix-signed.zip]

2) The Combined Exposure fix Libs (with working camcorder zoom/ 4x Digital Picture Zoom) AND working Camera.apk [Complete_Camerafix_deniso177-signed.zip]

3) Extracted Libs from The latest N2 KANG from adfad (Better default Exposures/Camcorder zoom not working/ 2x Digital Picture Zoom) and the working Camera.apk [N2LIBS_Cameraapkfix_deniso177-signed.zip]
    I flash it on nightlyfoure v6. Video record don't work.:rolleyes:
    I think picture quality is good as default.
    Can you fix.
    I waiting 10 -20 second but video doesn't work.
    Thats strange, I think the Nightly four already has some sort of fix included, so its possible these fixes are corrupting the Rom. This should work On cm 7.2
    I flash it on nightlyfoure v6. Video record don't work.:rolleyes:
    I think picture quality is good as default.
    Can you fix.
    Try the new fix if you wish, dont forget to backup your original files this time =)
    Hi, thanks for the efforts but I got a better combo...
    In your fix ,video lag goes off due to camera.apk but the exposure is still low (I flashed the complete one)
    what I did is get libs from umangleekha fix and camera.apk from yours and Viola great camera exposure with video recording fix... :)