[PhilZ-cwm6][n7000] Stock Kernel+CWM6+Root+exFAT+NTFS-LTA

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=34537819&postcount=1182

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

shoey63

Recognized Contributor
Re: [12.02.2013][PhilZ-cwm6][n7000] v4.35 Safe Stock Kernel+CWM6+Root-ZSLM5

Guys don't forget to activate preload in misc nandroid settings for backup/restore of ROMs that use it. Also, no more asking Phil to provide Chinese ROM leaks just because someone PM'd him the kernel. Last time he did that, some dude got his MediaFire account shut down with a false piracy report:thumbdown:

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: Phil3759 and Kamy
K

Klementiy

Also, no more asking Phil to provide Chinese ROM leaks just because someone PM'd him the kernel. Last time he did that, some dude got his MediaFire account shut down with a false piracy report :thumbdown:
Why spread LSE ? This dump can be given i9000 or ThaiDai and ask them to do the firmware under the lace !

Let's make the ROM and I'll post it on your Yandex Disk, what's the problem ? :)

Last edited:

Kamy

Aug 29, 2012
Beijing
Guys don't forget to activate preload in misc nandroid settings for backup/restore of ROMs that use it. Also, no more asking Phil to provide Chinese ROM leaks just because someone PM'd him the kernel. Last time he did that, some dude got his MediaFire account shut down with a false piracy report:thumbdown:

Thanks Shoey! I just checked and preload was not included, that's why I got boot loop I guess.

Reactions: shoey63

shoey63

Recognized Contributor

Why spread LSE ? This dump can be given i9000 or ThaiDai and ask them to do the firmware under the lace !

Let's make the ROM and I'll post it on your Yandex Disk, what's the problem ? :)

That seems like a good idea:thumbup:
(Assuming Phil3759 has the link)

rraaka

Sep 8, 2010
Shoey, bit off-topic maybe...but was reading around another Samsung device forum and read that it is recommended to upgrade to JB bootloader for optimum functioning of the JB roms. the bootloader somehow talks to the kernel...the memory allocation comes partially from a kernel command line which in turn is influenced by the bootloader.
disabling logger also gives extra memory

even codeworx is providing bootloaders with CM 10.1 roms

vasiaeva

Jan 6, 2011

SLM5 Stock rom PhilZ kernel SOD issue every hour in deep sleep

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

fulltank

Dec 11, 2009
I am gonna try official ZSLM5 by Odin and flash 4.35 ZSLM5 / philz over it , hope I am doing it in right way (?):cool:

Update :
I entered stock recovery after flash the ROM and setting up , and reboob .I repeated it again twice and 3rd time stuck in bootloop !, Then I flashed 4.35 ,tried rebbot recovery etc ,but still boot loop.finally turned to nondroid and restore method ,and all OK now (I guess ..)
It means boot loop issue is still present in stock JB , though less often than initial leaks.

I wonder how the stock user is going to manage such situations ?

Last edited:

shoey63

Recognized Contributor

Shoey, bit off-topic maybe...but was reading around another Samsung device forum and read that it is recommended to upgrade to JB bootloader for optimum functioning of the JB roms. the bootloader somehow talks to the kernel...the memory allocation comes partially from a kernel command line which in turn is influenced by the bootloader.
disabling logger also gives extra memory

even codeworx is providing bootloaders with CM 10.1 roms

Playing with bootloaders isn't really my cup of tea. I have GB ones on mine :p

mpikxfx

Dec 9, 2012

Hi guys, I need your help here.

I am currently on Stock 4.0.4
May I know which kernel file from PhilZ should I download should I wish to flash this ROM

- ZCLSE-CHN
- ZCLSD-CHN
- ZSLM5-OZS
- XXLSC-XJB
- UBLS4-TCE

Thanks in advance. 

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

mjrifath

May 13, 2012
Colombo
Hi guys, I need your help here.

I am currently on Stock 4.0.4
May I know which kernel file from PhilZ should I download should I wish to flash this ROM

- ZCLSE-CHN
- ZCLSD-CHN
- ZSLM5-OZS
- XXLSC-XJB
- UBLS4-TCE

Thanks in advance. 

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

Which rom you need to flash...

djoni_gitara

Apr 9, 2012
Slavonski Brod - Zagreb
youtu.be

you can flash any of this mention above. But have in mind that these are jb kernels, and you will not able to boot into ICS when you flash this.
So my advice: settings > about phone > build number (and find a kernel in this thread which is for your rom) You have it all described in OP.
Flash kernel, reboot device, then again reboot recovery, and you are ready for flash rom (also follow instructinos how to flash in ultimate rom thread)

good luck

Reactions: mpikxfx and shoey63

provettirodolfo

Aug 27, 2012

I really don't know how to manage things of github, where is the zip file?

Top Liked Posts