taktiK 4.4.2 - Release 2 Available

Search This thread

chrisb906

Jan 4, 2013
Lol. Amen. Xdagee isn't a very nice person.

Sent from my Desire HD using xda app-developers app

r100

Mar 12, 2013
lost my main hard drive again trying to save as much data as possible to my external and shopping around for a replacement so if you're wondering what the hold up is on r2 it's just my computer falling apart

If I somehow win the 512 GB SSD from the contest I participated in, I know who to send it to ;)
Just imagine what randomblame could produce when his pc is not the bottleneck!

Reactions: q:)

lolamarcel

Jul 17, 2012
Hey,

I had quite a while beta- Releasse , but I decided on Friday to take the first RC1 .
At first I just about it , but only made ​​problems flashed .
So I made a wipe (cache , Dalvik , system) and flashed RC1 and hire the ART system. Went smoothly. However, I could not install GAAP . I now have that taken from one of the posts here and they let them also be flashing .

After the first start the same Google and Goolge + has been completed, sometime the settings and set up a Google account was also canceled ( but accounts are available).

The battery is now extremely fast yet , I can neither SD Maid install ( not the Pro version ) and no WhatsApp ( not the free version nor the donate version ) .

Many bucking my apps , the phone responds a lot slower than with the beta Releasse .

GPS works for me still does not , despite the GPS fix I have found in this thread.

Can anyone help me ?

Edit:

it has done himself. I now have it all over again rocked and the Banks Gapps flashed. Now runs faster and it crashes nothing from.

But can it be that something is missing in these Gapps to sync with the calendar?

Last edited:

g-banjo

Sep 15, 2010
Gave up trying to get switched to ART. Running reallywell using DALVIK. Another great ROM randomblame, well done!

MidnightJava

Sep 4, 2012
Reston, VA
Laggy scrolling

Not sure if anyone has reported this problem. If so and I missed it, my apologies. I've been seeing some laginess while scrolling. I move my thumb down on the page and nothing happens until a second or two later. I've noticed it with the GMail app and also a non-google app (a Bible app). The lag seems to be in the windowing, not the download, as it happens with a web page already loaded or other content already loaded. I verified that by turning data off and scrolling the content. The content is already downloaded, and the scrolling still lags. It doesn't happen when I scroll the settings, if that helps ID the problem.

Reactions: espmartin

espmartin

Apr 22, 2012
Central Valley, CA
www.facebook.com
Not sure if anyone has reported this problem. If so and I missed it, my apologies. I've been seeing some laginess while scrolling. I move my thumb down on the page and nothing happens until a second or two later. I've noticed it with the GMail app and also a non-google app (a Bible app). The lag seems to be in the windowing, not the download, as it happens with a web page already loaded or other content already loaded. I verified that by turning data off and scrolling the content. The content is already downloaded, and the scrolling still lags. It doesn't happen when I scroll the settings, if that helps ID the problem.

Exact same thing with me. Full wipe.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Tapatalk

Komorias

Jul 24, 2012
I think I have big battery drain when I'm using mobile internet...maybe its my idea...whatever,I have to say is very nice rom,smooth and stable..great work

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

mitsucats

Dec 23, 2009
Hello

I habe also now after few days the same problem with lag and sometimes my shortscut are gone

Sent from my Desire HD using xda app-developers app

DjDyck

Oct 4, 2009
in this version (taktiK 4.4.2 - Release 1) anyone have problems with the wifi connection? don´t run correctly, I have installed a week ago and I start to give errors applications, software upgrade, apollo, camera, not what happens.

Long time to be able to read emails

best regards

Uz4ever

in this version (taktiK 4.4.2 - Release 1) anyone have problems with the wifi connection? don´t run correctly, I have installed a week ago and I start to give errors applications, software upgrade, apollo, camera, not what happens.

Long time to be able to read emails

best regards

WiFi work perfectly for me...

Sent from somewhere with my HTC UzDesireHD

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    *no longer supported*

Welcome to taktiK
    BbZshtUCEAAtK1i.png:small
    BZ9N9vKCQAARvbK.png:small

BZDVVsXCYAAJe4m.jpg:medium

Rom
    Release 1 - Stable

Release 2 - Experimental causes breakages in audio and camera

Gapps
    http://goo.im/devs/paranoidandroid/roms/gapps/pa_gapps-full-4.4-20131126-signed.zip

Kernel source:
    https://github.com/randomblame/Jellytime_7x30/commits/jellytime
    I'm alive still just sat down at the computer today for the first time since getting sick - still fighting the pneumonia the antibiotics haven't done their job but I am slowly getting better either that or used to it. Pulled in some of paulb-nl and musta's changes to enable ion and I'm going to play with that tonight. I'm having problems syncing I may need to pull down a whole new repository this hard drive is acting like there is corruption.

*confirmed enabling ion fixes black boxes. browser gmail etc working still need to sync to 4.4.2 and fix some things

*tracked down file corruption to my manifests.git and got it fixed now I'm building 4.4.2
    went to the doctors again yesterday and took care of myself a bit, trying to get some work done today might get a build out tonight :)
    well todays build:
    Bbkv7u3CUAA0mPq.png:large

enables selinux in permissive mode
    has working listview animations
    new battery icons from upstream
    but breaks video playback and adds a visual glitch in recents menu so It's not R2 material :) Progress is being made at least