Getting a download issue when installing an apk from Internet.

Search This thread
Mar 26, 2014
Any help would be appreciated. I have more than enough storage space to spare a 100MB game download. Running a Rooted S4. uploadfromtaptalk1395811602121.jpg

Mistertac

Oct 22, 2013
Springfield, Ma
Any help would be appreciated. I have more than enough storage space to spare a 100MB game download. Running a Rooted S4. View attachment 2650560

How much internal space do you actually have?

You can try clearing data/cache on Google Play Services / Play Store. Rebooting and seeing how that treats you. Or grab Disk Usage from the play store to see exactly how much storage you have left and what's using it.

Either you really don't have the space or its just one of them buggy things where hopefully clearing data will fix it.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Mar 26, 2014
Cleared data and cache and same error pops up. Disk Usage shows I have over 4GB storage to spare so I don't see a reason why this would be happening

Mistertac

Oct 22, 2013
Springfield, Ma
Cleared data and cache and same error pops up. Disk Usage shows I have over 4GB storage to spare so I don't see a reason why this would be happening

Try going into /system/app or /data/app and look to see if the game or app your trying to download is there and delete it. That's worked for others. Is It only with this app?

Mar 26, 2014
Yeah I've tried that already before and there is no apk whatsoever for that app in /system/app or /data/app. It's only this app that's giving me issues. I installed another app and it worked fine after I got this error.

Mistertac

Oct 22, 2013
Springfield, Ma
Yeah I've tried that already before and there is no apk whatsoever for that app in /system/app or /data/app. It's only this app that's giving me issues. I installed another app and it worked fine after I got this error.

Are you rooted? You need to be rooted and use a root browser. If you've done that too then idk... good Ol factory reset maybe if that app is that important . I'm out of ideas man [emoji15]

Reactions: theoriginalninja
Mar 26, 2014
Yeah I'm rooted and I don't know what to do next either. Maybe backup everything and reset. We'll see.. Thanks for the help

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Are you rooted? You need to be rooted and use a root browser. If you've done that too then idk... good Ol factory reset maybe if that app is that important . I'm out of ideas man [emoji15]