[Q] [OMEGA-ROM] Extremely slow after two full wipes

Search This thread

Frappet

Apr 13, 2014
Hello,

Today I decided to update my Omega-ROM v26 to V28 in the hope to fix the lock-screen issue I was experiencing.
For some reason I couldn't change my lock-screen security to anything else besides swipe.

I followed the instructions and updated the BOOTLOADER/MODEMS:
Bootloader -> BL_I9505XXUFNAD_481100_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_C ERT.tar.md5
Modems XXUFNC9 -> I9505XXUFNC9_GSM_LTE_Modems.tar

After the upgrade(no full wipe) the system used less resources and was more responsive as well but still wasn't able to change the lock-screen security. Some people said they fixed this issue by doing a FULL WIPE so I did but instead of fixing the problem my phone has become so extremely sluggish it hangs whilst doing the simplest of tasks.

No real changes with resource-usage so I don't really get what is causing this mess....

Any idea's on how to fix this? =/ .. I really have to withhold myself from throwing my phone against the wall...

Last edited:

Frappet

Apr 13, 2014
Hello,

Today I decided to update my Omega-ROM v26 to V28 in the hope to fix the lock-screen issue I was experiencing.
For some reason I couldn't change my lock-screen security to anything else besides swipe.

I followed the instructions and updated the BOOTLOADER/MODEMS:
Bootloader -> BL_I9505XXUFNAD_481100_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_C ERT.tar.md5
Modems XXUFNC9 -> I9505XXUFNC9_GSM_LTE_Modems.tar

After the upgrade(no full wipe) the system used less resources and was more responsive as well but still wasn't able to change the lock-screen security. Some people said they fixed this issue by doing a FULL WIPE so I did but instead of fixing the problem my phone has become so extremely sluggish it hangs whilst doing the simplest of tasks.

No real changes with resource-usage so I don't really get what is causing this mess....

Any idea's on how to fix this? =/ .. I really have to withhold myself from throwing my phone against the wall...

Camera is not working either gives me server errors.. wtf is wrong with this thing............................