Need some help with reflashing MK2

Search This thread

flybub

Oct 20, 2010
Hey everyone. First off my Verizon galaxy s4 has to go back for warranty replacement due to a bad speaker. I am on MK2, rooted with SafeStrap 3.71 installed. I tried to uninstall safestrap through the safestrap app but my phone is still partitioned as though it is there. I've gone through countless threads trying to remove the partition and even went through the adb commands but nothing has worked. So I figured I would just reflash MK2, however, if I do a No-Wipe Flash, will it remove the safestrap partition? I have tried the emergency wipe with MK2 but I keep getting a failure. Any suggestions? I tried flashing with Odin 3.09.

Mistertac

Oct 22, 2013
Springfield, Ma
Hey everyone. First off my Verizon galaxy s4 has to go back for warranty replacement due to a bad speaker. I am on MK2, rooted with SafeStrap 3.71 installed. I tried to uninstall safestrap through the safestrap app but my phone is still partitioned as though it is there. I've gone through countless threads trying to remove the partition and even went through the adb commands but nothing has worked. So I figured I would just reflash MK2, however, if I do a No-Wipe Flash, will it remove the safestrap partition? I have tried the emergency wipe with MK2 but I keep getting a failure. Any suggestions? I tried flashing with Odin 3.09.

Go here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2578209

Grab the full wipe file and flash that in Odin. It'll wipe that thing clean.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Reactions: flybub

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Go here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2578209

Grab the full wipe file and flash that in Odin. It'll wipe that thing clean.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk