[Game][Offer][share] Amazing Spiderman 2

Search This thread

mahithlal

Jun 19, 2012
ze5yryme.jpg
a4y5yme9.jpg

u3etavej.jpg

For spiderman fans and gamers Guys the all new amazing spiderman 2 game is available in playstore but u know that if u are the owner of Xperia then u can download this game for free

Instructions
first download Xperia lounge from playstore
Open Xperia lounge then u can find the post about amazing spiderman 2 game
there is link for download open it in chrome browser
Then download the apk fioe from gameloft store
Install it from a filemanager
Open installed app Then download the data it download 582mb of data file then extract it to internal storage about 1.20 gb so
It require about 1.20 gb free space on internal storage

this offer not available for all countries and some models

guys one of xda member @uremytoy said that this offer not available on c2105:( and he managed to install the game by simply change model number to c2104 if u want to download this game change the model number:good:

sent from ÂЙĐЯÖÎĐ ШÎŤH MÝ BÜĎĐÝ XPËЯIĀ Ł

Last edited:

Aw350meR060

May 7, 2014
Weird stuff, guys. I can't even download the game! The browser just says that my device is not compatible! What should I do?

guys who were able to download what phone do u have? c2105 or c2104? i have c2105 and i wasnt able to download, however i downloaded by changing my phone to c6603 which is first xperia z, im on cm beta 2 and right now i need to download about 582 mb of data files which im doing now :p

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

EDIT: ok guys i confirm that, after i changed my device name to C2104 i was able to download the game, So @op if u would be nice add this to first post, that u have to change device name to C2104 if ur on C2105 or u wont be able to downlad the game

Reactions: mahithlal

mahithlal

Jun 19, 2012
ze5yryme.jpg
a4y5yme9.jpg

u3etavej.jpg

For spiderman fans and gamers Guys the all new amazing spiderman 2 game is available in playstore but u know that if u are the owner of Xperia then u can download this game for free

Instructions
there is a link for download open it in chrome browser
Open installed app Then download the data it download 582mb of data file then extract it to internal storage about 1.20 gb so

guys one of xda member @uremytoy said that this offer not available on c2105:( and he managed to install the game by simply change model number to c2104 if u want to download this game change the model number:good:

mykamran

Oct 20, 2011
hi i use v1.1.0 ad work very good but not fit with my display becuase i can not see jump button and any other button why?it happen on hd display phones i means my divis is z1copmact and s3 but it is work on g2 with full hd display.ok i need apk for hd display.tnx
plz help

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ze5yryme.jpg
    a4y5yme9.jpg

u3etavej.jpg

Instructions
    there is link for download open it in chrome browser

Not available in UK:crying:

Go to xperia lounge settings and change language to english us. Game will appear. Works for me.

Nevertheless the game does't work properly on my device. Its crash when pressing jump button:(

Sent from my D5503 using xda app-developers app
    guys who were able to download what phone do u have? c2105 or c2104? i have c2105 and i wasnt able to download, however i downloaded by changing my phone to c6603 which is first xperia z, im on cm beta 2 and right now i need to download about 582 mb of data files which im doing now :p

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

EDIT: ok guys i confirm that, after i changed my device name to C2104 i was able to download the game, So @op if u would be nice add this to first post, that u have to change device name to C2104 if ur on C2105 or u wont be able to downlad the game