[Q] VZW M8 on Tmobile network

Search This thread

bonbon363

Nov 19, 2009
I am having problem with Mobile data, the phone status bar show 4G LTE icon and i have 2 bars on the signal but i get no data coming thru.

I reboot the the phone and i get data right away, after a certain time the phone would loose the data connection, i dont know when it will do this.
Sometimes I toggle the Airplane mode, i would fix the connection too. But phone reboot always does the trick.

Anyone knows of a fix or a work around for this?

I am running ViperOne 1.6 Rom. 1.5 OTA to 1.6

Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-05-17-10-28-56.png
    Screenshot_2014-05-17-10-28-56.png
    88.5 KB · Views: 46

Xdpker06

Dec 6, 2011
I am having problem with Mobile data, the phone status bar show 4G LTE icon and i have 2 bars on the signal but i get no data coming thru.

I reboot the the phone and i get data right away, after a certain time the phone would loose the data connection, i dont know when it will do this.
Sometimes I toggle the Airplane mode, i would fix the connection too. But phone reboot always does the trick.

Anyone knows of a fix or a work around for this?

I am running ViperOne 1.6 Rom. 1.5 OTA to 1.6

Thanks

I have the same problem except I'm using the T-Mobile version. I would be listening to Pandora and the internet connection would drop for 5 minutes. Statusbar shows good LTE and toggling mobile data does not do anything, only restarting or waiting. Using ARHD 5 on TMOUS

Last edited: