[Q] anyone uses lux brightness with lg g2 quickwindow case?

Search This thread

yonitanp

Dec 20, 2010
Hi all,
I have the great app instlled - lux auto brightness. The problem i have is that when the quickwindow lg case is closed, the brightness on the window darkens to the maximum, and i could'nt find a workaround on the web just yet. Any ideas?
Thanks in advance,
Jonathan

Gypsycurse

Aug 14, 2010
Contacted developer

Hi, I emailed the developer just this morning, will post whatever the response is. I started looking at workaround using Tasker as a possible alternative, once again, if I have any success I'll post details for you.

John

yonitanp

Dec 20, 2010
Hi, I emailed the developer just this morning, will post whatever the response is. I started looking at workaround using Tasker as a possible alternative, once again, if I have any success I'll post details for you.

John

Hi John,
Thank you for your answer. I actually emailed the developer as well a few days ago but no response yet. Looking forward to solving this.
Jonathan

xlr8me

Apr 19, 2010
You guys can try yet not another auto brightness app. Seems to be a tad more brighter than Lux lite.
I ultimately removed them and went back to default jelly bean auto brightness as it was better especially with quick window LG G2 case.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Im using both and have no problems with the setting in lux at dynamic.. a sec to jump from 0 to 30~40 isnt really bad after screen unlock if thats what u mean

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk