[App][1.0.1]UUcleaner Get More RAM, Better Battery Life

Search This thread

nytpaandroid

Aug 12, 2014
About uucleaner

Hy friends of uusafe Team, I was busy for few days, but Im here again. Thanks a lot for mention me in your thread :)
The last update is quite improved with adding the reminder for apps with massive wakeups feature, which is clearly necessary (in my opinion). I can also see the multiselection app feature is also readded. Im however still missing the little icons next to each app to indicate what have you disabled or not in each app. I have also to report that I had a dangerous bug with the inmediate previous version of this app, because I dont know why, after purifying some apps on my device, when rebooting, it entered in a loop rebooting and rebooting again and I could not even to make a factory reset to fix it, so I had to flash it to new (I was lucky because I had the firm and the tools necessary to do it :good:). Good job and keep this way. Kind regards

sidewinder25

Jan 15, 2013
Redmi 9
it's really nice, very effictive but it can't hibernate google play services which is a pretty annoying background service always waking up even if you hibernate it

thanks for this and we'll wait for more features to come! :good:

TrueFriend-cz

Nov 9, 2008
Please add functions: 1.as notification off - add off Vibrate, Locations and Wake Up (App Ops). 2.add support for system applications.

Last edited:

sidewinder25

Jan 15, 2013
Redmi 9
now i have a problem..

auto hibernation is not working i tried disabling music app in background its suppose to hibernate the moment i left the app but its not working

Aptony

Dec 7, 2013
now i have a problem..

auto hibernation is not working i tried disabling music app in background its suppose to hibernate the moment i left the app but its not working

me too, in gigerbread all work fine but now dont since i upgrade to kitkat :/

Sent from my GT-S5830i using XDA Free mobile app

akirax

Jan 20, 2006
Hi, how can I uninstall completly this app?

I uninstall it but I haven't notifications and autostart (also don't know if all apps hibernates).

Thanks.

umeshxda

Apr 16, 2014
Maybe this app is country restricted so can't see app in play store .somebody please give me apk of this and uu uninstaller...

Sent from my D2302 using Tapatalk

ponemania82

Aug 26, 2012
but this application has stopped? what happened? the stories play no more updates ... do not go out ... once you produce great apps, there are drawbacks .... boh

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

I would advise the developer if you can hibernate applications in the background after a certain period of time, or the screen is off, it would be a big advantage, in order to have a better use of applications

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,all. We have upgraded our app UU Uninstaller which specializes in pre-installed apps uninstalling.
    For more, please head to the thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=52302864
    Feel free to leave comment what you request from our app. We'll work hard on the improvement.

UUcleaner Upgraded
    Get more RAM, better battery life

Free download
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.uusafe.cleaner

With UUcleaner, you can
    * Get 1 tap system diagnosis &1 tap purify
    * Auto hibernate upon exit
    * Control autorun of apps
    * Disable unwanted notifications.
    * Smart selection of boost items and smart recognition
    Support 2.3 and up

Description:
    Does getting more apps cause lagging and battery drainage on your device? Are you tired of a full internal memory due to apps running in the background with frequent push notifications?

We have a SOLUTION for you! With UUcleaner, apps and services will be hibernated until you manually start them. You can PURIFY your device by managing apps with background services, notifications and autorun, making your device faster, smoother, and much more productive!

Highlights:
    ★PURIFY
    Grade phone/apps status with speed & battery diagnosis and optimize it by the use of 1 tap purify button.
    ★MAKE YOUR OWN LIST
    Make your list to enable background service/autorun/notification.
    ★AUTO HIBERNATION
    Hibernate hidden running apps in background until you manually start them. Save irritation of frequent wakeups.
    ★1 TAP BOOST SHORTCUT
    Easily clear RAM in real time from your home screen.
    ★NO ADVERTS

NOTE:
    To experience more features of hibernation, autorun, notifications off, please grant UU ROOT permission.

FREE DOWNLOAD UUcleaner:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.uusafe.cleaner

More options for download:
    Amazon,1moible, Softonic,GetJar,SlideME

Any feature requests, issues running into and complaints, Leave comment in this thread or reach us via support@uusafe.com
    If we helped,please like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/uusafe

FAQ: What is Purify?
    Purify=Disable running background services + autorun + notifications
    Your device will get more RAM and better battery life after purified

Change Log
    V1.0.1
    1.Added reminder for apps with massive wakeups (recommend not to be purified).
    2.Fixed bugs of stucking on initializing page for Android 4.4

Many thanks our dear user @crullick and Guillermo Zarco for contributing to our project as beta tester.
    @uusafe Please stop using the word "Greenify" in your app and anything related to your app in the same domain of my app "Greenify", since "Greenify" is a well-know name for my app and I reserve the right of the name.

To all members on XDA, UUCleaner has no established relation to my app Greenify.

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

I will give it 5* compare to greenify if it provides support for non rooted phone .

Greenify is providing full automated hibernation for non-root device in the latest 2.4 beta version, please try it out (in beta channel).
    UUcleaner Upgraded
    1.Disable apps which run service in background upon exit.
    2.Disable both the autorun and autostart of apps.
    3.Turn off push notifications especially ads notifications.
    4.Memory boost.
    5.Updated Search feature to fast track and manage autorun, push notifications and background services.
    6.Easily check battery & RAM usage for apps and manage them separately.
    If we helped,please like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/uusafe
    I come from another app, this app looks promisingly straight forward, good job on that.

Would appreciate if next version include few more enhancements to help user decide which app(s) to be GREENIFIED, ie:

- show app(s) currently "running" in background (much like settings -> apps -> running).
    - additional info panel with list of greenified app(s) instead of showing them separately under Autostart, Background and Notifications.

Other than that UUcleaner performs superbly well! I see my greenified app is totally hibernated once I'm out of the app!

Good job and keep the good things coming. Simple & effective app! love it

Thanks for your tips.
    -We'll include running apps feature in the coming version.
    -Go to Record( History in next version)-> Greenified, you'll find the panel you expected. Meanwhile you can fast track and manage apps separately.

Hope this will help. Any other problems, feel free to comment here.