[Q] is my xperia t magical?

Search This thread

pedyvirus

Nov 9, 2012
shiraz
hi guys
after installing omni rom and some other 4.4 roms on my cousin's xperia t she wasn't happy with them due to some reboots when you are using your phone with too many apps opened.
so i installed 4.3 ftf on it and after setting it up i relocked the bootloader using flashtool
after some time she told me that will download music info work again and i told her why it wont work anymore
but it used download music info to show her the error it will give and i saw that its downloading music info :eek:
i tired track id and i saw that its working too
i cant try bravia engine as i don't see any difference when its on or off (my self issue :p )
is there any other way to check that my drm keys are still there or not ?
i really like to know what happened to this phone

Isocadia

Mar 23, 2013
hi guys
after installing omni rom and some other 4.4 roms on my cousin's xperia t she wasn't happy with them due to some reboots when you are using your phone with too many apps opened.
so i installed 4.3 ftf on it and after setting it up i relocked the bootloader using flashtool
after some time she told me that will download music info work again and i told her why it wont work anymore
but it used download music info to show her the error it will give and i saw that its downloading music info :eek:
i tired track id and i saw that its working too
i cant try bravia engine as i don't see any difference when its on or off (my self issue :p )
is there any other way to check that my drm keys are still there or not ?
i really like to know what happened to this phone

You have lost your DRM keys, but even with unlocked bootloaders trackID and download music info keep on working. Bravia engine doesn't automatically work again, there are some threads in the development threads which require you to flash a certain file to get the Bravia engine working again.