[Completed] [Q] help me with my rom......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

thecoolster

Feb 10, 2014
Johannesburg
well this is a development issue ...

my frnd and i made this rom by porting cm 10 and x rom{awesome rom check it out }

so wen i tried to flash it something went wrong ...

it said installation aborted ... something about it being a bad file !!!!

i changes some stuff in the updater script !!!

check it out pls......

only for testing .... i am not responsible for bricked devices ......or if anything else happens

pls help me and test this rom and then tell me if it works and if it does not.... Then tell the problem...

Still a noob...

thanks

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B44hh95qQ6iYVEtDQnc5akRLekE/edit?usp=sharing

check this link for downloading........]

Sent from my xolo q700i using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited:
Reactions: panos1979gr

demkantor

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 10, 2011
mpls
Hi,
I'm not sure what device your ROM is for so its unlikely I can download and flash it to any of mine
That being said you believe the problem lies in the updater-script? If so this guide may help you understand where you went wrong
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2290009
Also the XDA-Assist forum is more for helping user navigate the forum so any trouble shooting issues you have feel free to ask in that thread if you don't find an answer.
I'll be there and if I can help you solve it I'll help you find someone who can
Best of luck!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

demkantor

Nov 10, 2011
mpls
@philos64 pointed out this thread to me
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2593186
Here you should hopefully find some who have your device and be willing yo test your ROM.
At XDA-Assist we are here to help you find your way throughout the forum not to troubleshoot ROM issues.
Hopefully someone at the thread linked above can test your ROM and give you insight on where the issue lies.
Best of luck

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

thecoolster

Feb 10, 2014
Johannesburg
OK thanks for ur help but I hv posted my rom already there..... But no one has helped me at all hence I came here at XDA assist......

demkantor

Nov 10, 2011
mpls
OK thanks for ur help but I hv posted my rom already there..... But no one has helped me at all hence I came here at XDA assist......

It can be frustrating but you also need to know how to ask, I have seen you posted in the XDA-University forum and I will be there to help. but you need to give some more details.
This thread will be closed as our mission here is to guide you to the direct place

The mission of XDA Assist is to provide basic help to those who have tried searching but can't find what they are looking for and need assistance. This is not a "helpdesk" providing technical assistance but more to point you in the correct direction with your problem

hope to find you your answer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    well this is a development issue ...

my frnd and i made this rom by porting cm 10 and x rom{awesome rom check it out }

so wen i tried to flash it something went wrong ...

it said installation aborted ... something about it being a bad file !!!!

i changes some stuff in the updater script !!!

check it out pls......

only for testing .... i am not responsible for bricked devices ......or if anything else happens

pls help me and test this rom and then tell me if it works and if it does not.... Then tell the problem...

Still a noob...

thanks

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B44hh95qQ6iYVEtDQnc5akRLekE/edit?usp=sharing

check this link for downloading........]

Sent from my xolo q700i using XDA Free mobile app