Custom recovery question

Search This thread

Dshook1979

Oct 18, 2013
Hi everyone, quick question. After i root can I install a custom recovery and boot into the stock rom? I want to be able to make a full nandroid back-up of the stock rom before i flash a new custom rom.
Im using the sprint g2 fully updated.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

RubbleTea

May 20, 2013
Los angeles
Hi everyone, quick question. After i root can I install a custom recovery and boot into the stock rom? I want to be able to make a full nandroid back-up of the stock rom before i flash a new custom rom.

Yah you can go back to your stock ROM after custom recovery, doesn't effect ROM.....also you can make a backup just fine

Reactions: Dshook1979

zekurosu

Dec 2, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Paranoid Android, Mahdi, OmniRom, SlimKat etc2 ...

you have to taste them all to know which one suits your requirement but those 4 definitely at the top of the piles :D

Reactions: Dshook1979

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Yah you can go back to your stock ROM after custom recovery, doesn't effect ROM.....also you can make a backup just fine
    Paranoid Android, Mahdi, OmniRom, SlimKat etc2 ...

you have to taste them all to know which one suits your requirement but those 4 definitely at the top of the piles :D