My phone is not booting up...

Search This thread

coolramiz

Jul 8, 2014
I tried to re partition the internal storage of the phone by using repartition.apk file . Now after rebooting is show only micromax logo
and in recovery mode its give some errors like ...

E: cant mount cache / command
E; cant mount cache / log

and couple of more i searched internet it shows have problem with partition can some one help me to get back my partition?

FSadino

Retired Forum Moderator
Oct 27, 2011
Blue River City
OnePlus One
OnePlus 3
I tried to re partition the internal storage of the phone by using repartition.apk file . Now after rebooting is show only micromax logo

and couple of more i searched internet it shows have problem with partition can some one help me to get back my partition?

For someone to help you, you have to provide more information about your problem. First you must start by saying that the phone, which rom, root / not rooted, what recovery etc ...

HridayHS

Jun 14, 2014
Delhi

You need to install stock rom again

Sent from my Micromax A110Q using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

justgoodin

Jul 15, 2014

You can try installing the stock rom, for instructions refer to here

Last edited:

Yefather

Jul 2, 2014

I also got the same problem :'( I cannot even go into recovery mode even :'( did you solve the issue ?

Top Liked Posts