Transformer Prime Wallpapers

Search This thread

Lostsorrow

Jan 11, 2012
I am actually using a panoramic wallpaper I built in photoshop. It does not seem like it has been mentioned yet but downloading multilive wallpaper for free from the market will let you tag up all your other screens with different wallpapers instead of just the 1. It is basically a necessity app for making hubs. Just look up multilive wallpaper in the market.

I'd love to post some images but i'm not over the 10 post hump yet LOLZ :)

-Lostsorrow

TehH4rRy

Jun 6, 2011
This is also my Desktop wallpaper but cropped to my prime.

Attachments

• 1330020600461.jpg
    1330020600461.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 1,082
  • Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 706

mylasthope

Jul 16, 2008
When using multipicture live wallpaper, what size should I make the wallpapers? Guessing I will need to crop them.

Actually, when using multipicture, do I need to make sure the wallpapers are 1200 x 800?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

briian_

Nov 1, 2009
Melbourne
Hi, would you guys be able to help me out?
So.. I've taken a photo with the prime a few months back, and as we all know.. ICS just loves to crop our photos when we set it as wallpaper.
I have followed the guide where it tells you to use Picspeeds HD to apply the wallpaper which works beautifully! With the exception that... it will revert back to being cropped and ruined the quality of the photo afterwards..

Original Photo:
o6a682.jpg

Using Picspeeds HD:
kox2d.jpg

After a while... reverts back to ugly cropped quality! :
2r3kmzc.jpg

It would be great if someone can either give me some instructions as to what I can possibly do or even directly edit the photo for me :p
Cheers!

TehH4rRy

Jun 6, 2011
Take the photo into your computer and resize it to the tablets resolution? 1200x800 I think. There are thousands of ways to resize pictures, Photoshop for example. I use a portable image resizer, 5 seconds on google and your golden

domhell94

Jan 5, 2012
Nice Wallpaper for the best movie ever :D

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1335859703763.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1335859703763.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 623
Last edited:

adampdx

Jan 23, 2011
Portland, OR
Here are a few pics I snapped over the years that seem to look purty on the TFP. These are just samples, be sure to hit up my Picasa album for the full-sized guys and a few more. They are 1440x960. Let me know if you like them and I can probably dig up some more.

TFP Wallpapers

AUDITORIUM.jpg

FORD.jpg

PUSSY_WILLOW.jpg

Reactions: adamgaltress

mario_1603

Jan 5, 2012
Merliot
Hey guys there's an app called zedge, I use that app to upload my wallpapers, you can upload your wallpapers too, right now there are like 270 wallpapers for the prime and not only for the prime also too for a lot of devices, just create an account and ready...

clonesr1

Aug 16, 2010
Added a few I GIMP'd to 1920x1408

Attachments

• nature_northern_lights_1920x1408.jpg
    nature_northern_lights_1920x1408.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 556
  • Lightning_1920x1408.jpg
    Lightning_1920x1408.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 495

sandraksims3

Jun 15, 2012
I was wondering what size of wallpaper i needed to be downloading for my Asus Transformer TF101. I would like to put pictures on my tablet and have them be decent looking after the crop. Any help is much appreciated.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I am probably an idiot, well yes I am an idiot. But when trying to apply a wallpaper at 1280x800 I can not stretch out the guides enough to cover the whole image. Then what is selected it gets blown up and looks horrible.

The correct wallpaper dimensions can be found here. Have to do them this way until ICS hits the Prime.

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

Ok this wallpaper should be the correct dimensions. It is freakin' huge!

sux8vo.png

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

And here is the other one...
    68a0ar.jpg

actually you aren't stuck with this method. I have figured out a way to apply wallpapers like they're supposed to be with no loss in quality. applying through gallery or quick menu forces you to crop the picture resulting in the images you posted. check out my method.

go to marketplace and get a free app called picSpeed wallpapers. install it. it has high res. wallpapers and has its own proper way of applying wall papers. but any how go to the stock prime gallery app and choose your pic you want to apply as the wallpaper. press set as. then choose wallpaper. now, since you installed that app I mentioned, a pop up menu will show asking you which method do you want to use to apply the wallpaper. choose PicSpeed method. now it will allow you to apply the whole image without being forced to crop, having loss of quality, or looking zoomed up like crazy. Enjoy. as this method has been proven. also, on apply wallpaper through gallery app. don't do it through the quick menu where all the Widgets are at. if you do, then you will be forced to apply the wallpaper the gallery/stock method.

hit the Thanks if this solved your wallpaper woes ;)
    TFP Photoshop Template

For anyone you cares, I created a Photoshop PSD that can be used as a template for making wallpapers for the Transformer Prime. I'm guessing it could be used for other Android tablets, but I can't verify the resolutions. But the ratio should be right :)

The file is zipped and attached, but if you want a better (i.e. larger) version along with an explanation of all the Layers and Groups, have a look at

taborcg.com/2012/01/15/asus-transformer-prime-wallpaper-template

Enjoy!
    Originally Posted by Swiftks
    Screen size is 1280 x 800 correct?

Nope, it is actually 1920 x 1408. Look back on the previous page for a link to the proper dimensions.

And for the rest of us who want a wallpaper that conforms to both Portrait and Landscape without some 47 step backdoor wallpaper CIA hack...

I present this colorful gallery of properly formatted and designed wallpapers.
    Primarily in 1920 x 1408 but some much larger and thus, crop-able.

Found them on some spanish android wallpaper blog, I take no credit for them and will post source when I find it again.

GALLERY LINK FOR FULL REZ \/
    http://imgur.com/a/GaW2h#0
    eHfQT.jpg

Images not clickable because I'm bad at imgur BBcode for galleries. Use the Gallery link.

P.S. Everything that looks like it lines up perfectly with the home screen...does.

5pvQAl.jpg

RHxx5l.jpg

SfXxRl.jpg

2x3Hxl.jpg

tQWV4l.jpg

nZ3srl.jpg

oxF6Ql.jpg

qvCTLl.jpg

JhZybl.jpg

DoNacl.jpg

H0jnpl.jpg

QcC16l.jpg

F9xial.jpg

oHHqql.jpg

aHV7xl.jpg

tKM1El.jpg

EzcIol.jpg

Vc3IDl.jpg

J9TiJl.jpg

6oDiol.jpg

rAq52l.jpg

qxXwbl.jpg

9i9JPl.jpg

Sxsm9l.jpg
    Just did these two quickly.

Wordlywisewiz - to change the little dude will take a looooong time, so until someone else voluteers, here's my effort.

Tegra3.jpg

Decept.jpg
    Sorry, im a bit lazy.. And honestly, i dont know **** about photoshop and stuff like that.

But can anyone make a wallpaper like this one, but with yellow "waves" instead of the blue/purple one?

www.wallpapers-room.com/1629/filter/popular/2560x1600/163/

:eek:

I can make a better quality version when I'm home for you :)

Edit: it wouldn't display.. ): when I get home :)

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using xda premium

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

how is this? Take your pick! Don't forget about that lonely Thanks button! :D

yellow_Wallpapers-room_com___Sidelights_Leopard_by_yt458_2560x1600.png

yellow1_Wallpapers-room_com___Sidelights_Leopard_by_yt458_2560x1600.png