[APP][ROOT][FREE] [2.1+] One Power Guard

Search This thread

mautz001

Feb 7, 2009
Münster
r-dieker.de
great app, but in conflict with CPU Tuner :( It changes the CPU Frequency but CPU Tuner tries also (have customized CPU Tuner so it saves battery better then you App does I think) but wil compare those two now :)

Thanks for the Trial Options!

pixiebob

May 29, 2010
montpellier
How effective? I think I will write a help document.

during night no interesting to compare because deep sleep work already great , no loss.
i have reinstall and try your application today to see if there are better battery usage during the day.
but for people who trying they must accept that phone is low cause optimal settings battery profile. ;)

jersonf

Apr 16, 2011
Right next to you.
I'll give it a try thanks, battery defender don't seem to be working to well with faux kernel and my rom.

Sent from my Atrix

Motorola Atrix (MokeeOS v1.10.436)
Nexus 7 (Vanilla root flavour)

pixiebob

May 29, 2010
montpellier
fonter: can you tell me more details how exactly your application initiating or improve deep sleep like you says in introduction.

xjerlzx

Oct 30, 2011
singapore
Guess its very use full for people who are lazy to manually tweak their rooted phones. Almost perfect now =].

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: onexuan

onexuan

Jun 1, 2010
www.onexuan.com
Guess its very use full for people who are lazy to manually tweak their rooted phones. Almost perfect now =].

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

We consider that many users do not know how to modify the system parameters, do not know how to optimize.So we did some work.
Version 1.7 has been perfect, we already have new innovations, please waiting.

Last edited:
Reactions: djlefevre

onexuan

Jun 1, 2010
www.onexuan.com
Is there any way to change the governor in the already made mode? It always set to ondemand how about I want to change it to other governor like badass / smartassv2?

Sent From My BioWonder V4

You can select the Custom mode,change cpu governor.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• 20120904_211140_select.jpg
    20120904_211140_select.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 3,351
  • 20120904_205252_cpu.jpg
    20120904_205252_cpu.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 3,343

onexuan

Jun 1, 2010
www.onexuan.com
New version release V1.8

Search "One Power Guard" from android play
New modified as follows
1.8 Version
1、Fix bitmap size exceeds VM budget
2、Fix motion event bug
3、Fix get running tasks exception
4、Fix popup window exception
5、Try fix notification bug

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Haven't tried this yet, but I'll give it a shot!

For those having problems and what not, I just thought I would share:

I'd recommend using an app like BetterBatteryStats to check for rogue applications waking up the CPU and taking it's cycles.

As far as my knowledge goes on power saving, the first step is to ensure that you make sure your applications behave. This will give you great stand-by time. Use the above mentioned application to determine this.

The second thing you do (and what this app does) is to make sure the processes you need to run are running smoothly and are not excessively taxing the CPU in the course of their running. This can be done by adjusting the clock frequencies, schedulers, governors, and so on.

So before going on a spree of accusations, especially regarding battery drain when the device is supposed to be in stand-by (screen off, the processor should be in "Deep Sleep" mode and the cores offline), please take a moment to determine the cause of the wakelocks (applications waking up the CPU).

In regards to heating: more the processor and the radios (Wi-Fi, 4G, LTE...) are used, the warmer your device is likely to run. Check what is using your radios as well as the CPU (apps downloading in the background and so on).

Hope this helps!
    Alright, let us give it a try :)

Neglected my Juice defender ultimate for this, lets see how it rolls (nice on screen mini widget, liked the idea).

device seems to be running smoother, looks like it manages the cpu quite efficiently but only time will tell if it actually saves the battery, i'll be sure to let you know.

Thanks for the hard work !
    1. Difference between 1.9 version on Play and 1.7 version here?

2. Please. There are those of us who do not need revealing pictures of women (or men) on a software development site. They do not belong there and cheapen all you efforts and creativity. Those who want to see this are free to do so and can find all they would ever want easily enough. Let the rest of us discuss software and leave the flesh out of it. Thanks.
    thanks man for your hard work will try it now :)