[APP][2.3+]Sidebar Launcher - Fantastic multi-tasking way on Android

Search This thread

dasi1241

May 29, 2012
Sidebar Launcher - Fantastic multi-tasking way on Android

sidebar2.png

Download in Google Play

==================================================================================
[2014/3/17]What's New in version 3.0:

custom_background.png

1. Support customizing sidebar background.
2. Support managing card title.
3. Support new languages: Korean, German, Spanish, French, Finnish.
4. Fix some bugs.

==================================================================================

[2014/3/17]What's New in version 2.0:

update_light.jpg

1. Support light theme, and support transparency option.
2. Add Italian, Japanese, Arabic, Vietnamese, Russian.
3. Support swipe sensibility settings.

Introduction:

Sidebar Launcher brings you the most fantastic way to multi-tasking on your phone and tablet. With the exclusive design of "Card", you will feel the most incredible efficiency when you're operating on your device. Sidebar Launcher is floating on any apps. You can swipe to show it anywhere and anytime.

So, what is "Card"?
Card is a defined as a single/group of function. Add/Remove card as you want, make Sidebar Launcher be your very personal assistant. Please let us know what kind of feature/"Card" you want. We will try our best to make it happen.
Screenshots

introduction.jpg

What’s special:

1. Customized swiping method: The area and the direction
2. Shortcut: Access shortcut without going back to Home screen
3. Display battery & Clear memory: Easily and Quickly to clean your system
4. Music controller: Enjoy music anytime

whatspecial.jpg

Features list:

We support following Cards:
1. Time & Date
2. Quick settings (Toggles)
3. Favourite apps
4. Functions:
- Lock screen
- Home
- App drawer
- Flashlight
- Expand status bar
- Volume up / down
- Menu (need root)
- Back (need root)
5. Shortcut
6. Display battery & Clear memory
7. Music controller
8. Recent apps
9. Recent calls
10. Recent messages

FAQ

Why I cannot uninstall Sidebar Launcher?
The "Lock screen" feature requires activating device administrator, you have to deactivate it in security settings before installing.
There are two ways to uninstall it:
1. Open Sidebar Launcher, go to settings page, find the "Uninstall" option. (Recommend)
2. First, go to "System settings" -> "Security settings" -> "Device administrators" deactivate "Sidebar Launcher", then uninstall Sidebar Launcher in a normal way.

Download in Google Play

Contact & Feedback:
Please share your ideas with us. Tell us what kind of Card you want. Let's make this app better and better together. If there is any problem or feedback, please send email to: floating.mob@gmail.com

Last edited:

susanz

Jul 9, 2013
Cool, Just what I want.

:good:
Great work bro.
I love it on my nexus 4, quick control my cellphone while watching vedio? It's sooo cool. Thx guys! Bring more cards plz~:p

Reactions: dasi1241

AdamTx

Mar 3, 2014
I have tried this app, very cool. Recommend it. But I have a few suggestions:

1. make it more colorful. I don't like this black style
2. more function cards, e.g. weather,

james_lpool

Apr 25, 2012
Liverpool
Just bought this, seems very nice up to now, i can see how it will be helpful.

I have one question though, once you have added the apps / shortcuts you want, is there a way to the re-organise them as you may want certain ones at the front etc..

Not sure if i have missed how to do this, maybe you can already, i dont seem to be able to find it easy though if anyone can help?

Up to now great app though, i like it.

James

Reactions: dasi1241

AdamTx

Mar 3, 2014
I have another request. I travel a lot. A card with the time of different location would be great. Do you guys have any plan to support similar feature? Please let me know if it could be implemented in near future.

Thanks a lot. You guys are rock. :victory:

dasi1241

May 29, 2012
well, it sounds great.
We will discuss it~
Thanks a lot:highfive:

I have another request. I travel a lot. A card with the time of different location would be great. Do you guys have any plan to support similar feature? Please let me know if it could be implemented in near future.

Thanks a lot. You guys are rock. :victory:

dasi1241

May 29, 2012
Thank you for your support!
It doesn't support 'sort' function in the apps/shortcuts card. You can delete them and add them manually again with the order you want.

I have one question though, once you have added the apps / shortcuts you want, is there a way to the re-organise them as you may want certain ones at the front etc..

Not sure if i have missed how to do this, maybe you can already, i dont seem to be able to find it easy though if anyone can help?

James

Daisy long

Mar 5, 2014
very good

Great, gave me a lot of surprises.but,I hope to have more themes:victory:

Last edited:

james_lpool

Apr 25, 2012
Liverpool
still really liking this app, is there no way to take the app out of the notifications drop down though? i don't want it to be there, it only takes you to the settings anyway, which i can easily get to in the app its self.

can this be fixed as i dont see any need for it to be there?

Also sometimes my apps seem to take a bit longer than i'd expect to start from the sidebar, has anyone else found this?

Last edited:

ayoubij

Jan 28, 2013
Tripoli
1. I wish this part is removed if i dont have cards filling it.
2. Add option for sensitivity, i want to increase it.
Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Attachments

• 1394327613789.jpg
    1394327613789.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 385

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sidebar Launcher - Fantastic multi-tasking way on Android

sidebar2.png

Download in Google Play

[2014/3/17]What's New in version 3.0:

custom_background.png

1. Support customizing sidebar background.
    2. Support managing card title.
    3. Support new languages: Korean, German, Spanish, French, Finnish.
    4. Fix some bugs.

[2014/3/17]What's New in version 2.0:

update_light.jpg

1. Support light theme, and support transparency option.
    2. Add Italian, Japanese, Arabic, Vietnamese, Russian.
    3. Support swipe sensibility settings.

Introduction:

Sidebar Launcher brings you the most fantastic way to multi-tasking on your phone and tablet. With the exclusive design of "Card", you will feel the most incredible efficiency when you're operating on your device. Sidebar Launcher is floating on any apps. You can swipe to show it anywhere and anytime.

So, what is "Card"?
    Card is a defined as a single/group of function. Add/Remove card as you want, make Sidebar Launcher be your very personal assistant. Please let us know what kind of feature/"Card" you want. We will try our best to make it happen.
    Screenshots

introduction.jpg

What’s special:

1. Customized swiping method: The area and the direction
    2. Shortcut: Access shortcut without going back to Home screen
    3. Display battery & Clear memory: Easily and Quickly to clean your system
    4. Music controller: Enjoy music anytime

whatspecial.jpg

Features list:

We support following Cards:
    1. Time & Date
    2. Quick settings (Toggles)
    3. Favourite apps
    4. Functions:
    - Lock screen
    - Home
    - App drawer
    - Flashlight
    - Expand status bar
    - Volume up / down
    - Menu (need root)
    - Back (need root)
    5. Shortcut
    6. Display battery & Clear memory
    7. Music controller
    8. Recent apps
    9. Recent calls
    10. Recent messages

FAQ

Why I cannot uninstall Sidebar Launcher?
    The "Lock screen" feature requires activating device administrator, you have to deactivate it in security settings before installing.
    There are two ways to uninstall it:
    1. Open Sidebar Launcher, go to settings page, find the "Uninstall" option. (Recommend)
    2. First, go to "System settings" -> "Security settings" -> "Device administrators" deactivate "Sidebar Launcher", then uninstall Sidebar Launcher in a normal way.

Download in Google Play

Contact & Feedback:
    Please share your ideas with us. Tell us what kind of Card you want. Let's make this app better and better together. If there is any problem or feedback, please send email to: floating.mob@gmail.com
    Cool, Just what I want.

:good:
    Great work bro.
    I love it on my nexus 4, quick control my cellphone while watching vedio? It's sooo cool. Thx guys! Bring more cards plz~:p
    New app. Cool. Let me have a try. :victory:

James
    ReaLly aMaZed...?:thumbup: :beer:

via Tapatalk