Have you guys ever thought of getting a Xiaomi device? Upgrading soon.

Search This thread

neonkat

Aug 15, 2014
lost
I currently have a Nexus 4 and have had it for the past 3 years. It's showing some age though... What devices have stood out to you guys? I like the idea of oneplus, moto x pure, and xiaomi mi4c.
i am using a xiaomi,i will recommend moto x because it runs stock android whereas xiaomi runs miui,it's heavily customized but lags at heavy usage(at least with my HM1s because of less ram)but mi4c is awesome...also you will get marshmallow on moto x(updates will roll out soon)...

xiaomi phones can be used to boil
water,cook food on it,iron clothes because it heats up like hell on heavy usage.

bitojoe

Jan 25, 2013
Grand Rapids
OnePlus 5
OnePlus 6T
i am using a xiaomi,i will recommend moto x because it runs stock android whereas xiaomi runs miui,it's heavily customized but lags at heavy usage(at least with my HM1s because of less ram)but mi4c is awesome...also you will get marshmallow on moto x(updates will roll out soon)...

xiaomi phones can be used to boil
water,cook food on it,iron clothes because it heats up like hell on heavy usage.

Is that true for all Xiaomi phones? or just the Redmi 1? Moto x pure is super promising but I really want a phone that has the new usb-c. Also pretty cool that the mi4c has infrared.

neonkat

Aug 15, 2014
lost
Is that true for all Xiaomi phones? or just the Redmi 1? Moto x pure is super promising but I really want a phone that has the new usb-c. Also pretty cool that the mi4c has infrared.

before buying,check some review over youtube about heating issues..mi4i also had the heating issue..maybe 4c is not having because of 808 chip.

if you want latest android updates then go with moto x pure as xiaomi pushes updates very slowly(most devices are running kitkat except mi4i,mi4c and maybe some other).you can have a look on one plus 2 also.

checkout on google,new mi device coming this 18th october(maybe its mi5)!

jey_jd

Oct 14, 2015
I have used many phones from low budget to higher one. Every device heat up in heavy usage :p

ya7hu

Aug 4, 2012
Trikaripur
OnePlus 9R
Beware of buying a Xiaomi device there are a lot of fake ones out there unless from trusted online services like flipkart. I brought a counterfeit Xioami Mi4 once from a reseller.

sent from continuum transfunctioner

bitojoe

Jan 25, 2013
Grand Rapids
OnePlus 5
OnePlus 6T
Maybe I will just have to wait for Xiaomi's announcement. See if they have anything good.

Do you guys feel like the nexus devices this year aren't future proof? Or is it just me? I was also debating on getting the 5x but I'm just not sure.