Backlight bleed

Search This thread

htcone_karboy

Apr 27, 2013
So I got my one about a week and this morning I noticed some backlight bleed and a dead pixel in the bottom right corner. Anyone else have this issue? Now that I know its there, its gonna bother me haha. Should I get it exchanged or is this a relatively normal phenomenon?

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    223.6 KB · Views: 628

agustaf4

May 20, 2012
Mines has a few of those stuck pixels. It is already under RMA cross shipment, waiting for replacement to send it back. I would sent it back 20 times if I have to till I get a perfect one (I doubt this is even possible with at least the current batch of phones). HTC has a horrible quality control. Mines also has rough cutout around the headphone jack and the top left corner bezel sticks out a tiny bit.

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

Order 5 of them at once, compare them for quality then send back the remaining ones or sell them on ebay , you are going to get it all back eitherway

Xperia23

Jul 8, 2012
I have light passing thought, not like a beam..... but more of a visible gap to the right of the home button.

Its only visible in dark, naturally because the hardware buttons dont come on in the day. But its there.

htcone_karboy

Apr 27, 2013
Update...Exchanged the phone without any hassles, the new does not seem to have have any issues so far, hopefully stays that way :)