[MODS][FRAMEWORK][APPS] Mods/ AirCommand/ Z2 Apps- DISCONTINUED

Search This thread

jazzespresso

Jul 24, 2012
NYC-USA
I am pretty sure that it can be enabled like I did with Note 10.1
If you give me framework-res.apk, framework2.jar, tw-framework-res.apk and Secsettings.apk maybe I can look into it.
Only I need deodexed files!

I will give you that (i will send you pm)...the one I found (spen air command package) always half-functional, and FCs...such a big disappointment that Samsung did not include that Note 8's 4.4.2!

keltzux

Jan 1, 2012
link is not working

Incredible almost everything is working fine. The "Scrapbook" and is working to perfection. New screen capture method works very well.

What works is not the smart clip, even when using the "FIX AND FIX2" files, as shown in the picture ....

Also I have a doubt pequella (although it has nothing to do with it), in the 2014 version of the S-note Can you use the button on the S-pen to change the default version and the 2012 pencil?

The trouble with "AirCommand" is that if you use the S-Note 2012 will not work function change the pencil, which is needed this aircommand disabled. it's like a small disadvantage in aircommand

I need help with the Smart Clip, is the last settlement that is needed for the Aircommand be fully functional and complete

View attachment 2758201

hi link with fix1 and fix2 is not working

jager13

Nov 23, 2011
Beirut
hey Mikyno,
can you please upload the keyboard with the fixed layout switcher?
Thx a lot.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

tuktukscotty

Aug 17, 2010
Bridlington
Google Pixel 4
Just flashed my Note 10.1 (N8010 wifi) with the latest official 4.4.2 thinking I'd root it and be able to get air command working. Unfortunately the link is dead and it seems that it won't be updated as it has been implemented into custom rom. Unfortunately there is no custom rom for my tablet yet so I will have to wait....

Gutted

carl1961

Dec 5, 2010
Tickfaw
Just flashed my Note 10.1 (N8010 wifi) with the latest official 4.4.2 thinking I'd root it and be able to get air command working. Unfortunately the link is dead and it seems that it won't be updated as it has been implemented into custom rom. Unfortunately there is no custom rom for my tablet yet so I will have to wait....

Gutted

A few post back I posted a link

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

ayham96

Jun 24, 2014
So , when I changed the build.proop the phone app doesn't work again "force stopped"
I reflashed the rom again :(

Jaksa007

Aug 22, 2012
Stock rom Kitkat rooted 8000 but calculator does not work. When SPen is removed Note reboot. Had to de install.

Mikyno

Sep 1, 2012
Roma
So , when I changed the build.proop the phone app doesn't work again "force stopped"
I reflashed the rom again :(
Yeah this is something that can't be fixed.
Where names of commands are registered? I want the name to translate into Russian. Thanks!
Download gnabo rom to have also this translation
Stock rom Kitkat rooted 8000 but calculator does not work. When SPen is removed Note reboot. Had to de install.
Calculator was working fine. The project is discontinued because of too many incompatibilities

Top Liked Posts