[ZOOPER] Awesome ZW iconsets by Socko'Pack

Search This thread

Socko'Pack

Mar 5, 2012
^^^cant quote post it has links and im a new user
LLX restore is saying I need to update to the latest version to be able to restore but I'm on the latest v10.3 1767

I forgot to mention that I'm using beta version of LLX. You need to join their community and opt-in beta channel.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

hypocritelecteur

Apr 20, 2013
Drat, what is your screen resolution? Is there an easy way to convert to 1920x1080? To me, this is the homescreen of the year... haha. I'll do it item by item if I must..

Socko'Pack

Mar 5, 2012
Drat, what is your screen resolution? Is there an easy way to convert to 1920x1080? To me, this is the homescreen of the year... haha. I'll do it item by item if I must..

Thanks! :victory: My screen resolution is 768x1280 (Nexus 4). What's wrong? Have you tried it? I made widgets to scale properly on different screen sizes so if they're too small/big just change their size in widget settings.

hypocritelecteur

Apr 20, 2013
Thanks! :victory: My screen resolution is 768x1280 (Nexus 4). What's wrong? Have you tried it? I made widgets to scale properly on different screen sizes so if they're too small/big just change their size in widget settings.

I'll post a screen tonight. You talking about the zooper widget size settings, or the internal zooper size/scale settings?

hypocritelecteur

Apr 20, 2013
Screens for the record. I'll have a poke at fixing it for 1080p and then shoot you the results to post if they are up to snuff :p

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-07-24-01-30-48.png
    Screenshot_2014-07-24-01-30-48.png
    202.9 KB · Views: 409
  • Screenshot_2014-07-24-02-59-36.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-07-24-02-59-36.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 415
  • Screenshot_2014-07-24-02-59-51.png
    Screenshot_2014-07-24-02-59-51.png
    61.8 KB · Views: 399
  • Screenshot_2014-07-24-03-00-08.png
    Screenshot_2014-07-24-03-00-08.png
    139 KB · Views: 390

hypocritelecteur

Apr 20, 2013
Could you post a backup of the regular LLX the group approval is taking forever for me to join.

Its instant iirc unless they've changed the policy. The beta group, not the alpha group. Posting for the old version would be a huge hassle for the author. He'd have to quit the beta group, uninstall LL, reinstall it, then recreate the scene from scratch in the old version.

Reactions: Socko'Pack

seanjenks

Aug 12, 2010
Houston/Port Arthur TX
Its instant iirc unless they've changed the policy. The beta group, not the alpha group. Posting for the old version would be a huge hassle for the author. He'd have to quit the beta group, uninstall LL, reinstall it, then recreate the scene from scratch in the old version.
well could I get the beta apk to my dm? might nott work because of my email but it might expidite the approval process for me.

---------- Post added at 01:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 AM ----------

or do you have the link to the beta group... Just want to make sure I am trying to join the right group.

Socko'Pack

Mar 5, 2012

Socko'Pack

Mar 5, 2012

567 Home screen aka The Simple Home Screen

Now it's time for something simple. This setup contains 4 widgets and 3 of them are Popup widgets. In this setup I'm using Nova launcher, but it'll work with any other launcher. As I mentioned before I've used Popup Widget app, but it's not neccessary, because you can place the widgets on the other page and it'll look similar.

0oFo10I.png

Quick tutorial

Get needed apps:
Nova Launcher (but you can use any other launcher)
Zooper Widget
Popup Widget 2 (recommended but not neccessary)
Muzei Live Wallpaper (Optional)
Elun Icon Pack (Optional, now it's 50% SALE!)

Files download

• Launcher setup:
- Grid 10x6
- Margins None
- Hide system statusbar
- Hide dock
- Disable icon labels
- 2 screens on homescreen (or 3 if you aren't using Popup Widget app)

1. Put files on your internal storage or SD card (just move files with folders)
2. Change launcher settings as shown before
3. Put and resize 4x1 ZW widget and choose template called "567 mainbar"
4. Restore Popup Widget 2 settings (Open app, tap menu button and choose restore)
5. Set the Widget OnTap action to > shortcuts > Popup Widget 2 > tap on multi select > select 3 widgets > tap "OK"
6. Tap on main widget, then the 3 other widgets should appear. Choose correct widgets just like on the screeenshots. If somethings wrong, resize widgets in Widget settings window or move them or change their on-screen size by holding the finger on them.
7. Place your favourite icons on the other page.

As always if you have any questions, problems, ask in comments. Hope you enjoy!

jackistired

Oct 2, 2014
Iconset not showing up...

Hi, just got zooper pro yesterday, so I am a total noob. I've been trying to copy the iconset.zips into the SDCard/Zooper Widget/IconSets folder, but for some reason none of them are showing up!?!? I even tried the one on the official zooper blog that he did as an example... Been struggling but still couldn't figure it out. Any ideas on what I might be doing wrong? Thanks!

Top Liked Posts