[ROM] - 1/26 - SenselessROM 2.1 Beta 1 -=ICS Edition=- Fixes Galore!

Search This thread

Scott

Retired Recognized Developer
SenselessROM-Logo.png

about.png

SenselessROM was designed to be a AOSP clone built from the Verizon Stock ROM Leak of Ice Cream Sandwich!
All Google Apps are up to date as of 1/19/2012. ROM is de-odexed and based on Leaked RUU 3.10.605.7

notes.png

THIS IS A BETA ROM! THERE ARE SOME THINGS THAT MAY NOW WORK. Its being posted for you to help me test it!
See more notes in Post #2

features.png

As close to AOSP as possible with a mix of Sense!

changes.png

Fixed: MMS
Fixed: Exchange
Fixed: PlusOne
Fixed: Set Up Freeze
Fixed: Data now on at first boot
Added: Mild Performance Tweaks
Added: init.d Support
Added: Galaxy Nexus Ringtones
Added: WiFi Tether
Rmeoved: More Bloat / Logging
Removed: Pen Input
Reverted: HTC Contacts, Phone, MMS, Settings and Email (For now)

ICS_senseless.jpg

6595.png

post2.png

Please hit the Thanks button if you like this offering. Hit the Donate button if you really like it :)

Last edited:

Scott

notes.png

THIS IS A BETA ROM! THERE ARE SOME THINGS THAT MAY NOW WORK. Its being posted for you to help me test it!
ROM now boots to fastboot after install to auto install kernel. Just press power when you get to fastboot and the install will begin. No longer need a PC to install.
You MUST flash boot.img regardless of ANY ROM you are coming from! This is not optional!
Cant get to Camera from Lockscreen
Status bar will FC on each reboot but comes back immediately
Dock Mode distorts lock screen
Minor blue flicker every once in a while. Very minor and not very frequent. To reduce flicker go to settings, develop options, and change scrolling and transition animation to 1.5
Text in Status bar will go blurry for a microsecond then catch up. I think its related to the issue above... Very very minor.
Data Arrows do not work. Data worksfine... Just the indicator arrows are broke.
You have to unlock the screen to answer a call. This is my all time favorite! Consider this a feature to avoid pocket answering :)
Bluetooth is jacked up! It may or may not work. Rebooting may or may not allow it to work.

tether.png

Start Application
Go to Settings
Change Device Profile to Glaxay Nexus CDMA / LTE
Select Routing Fix
Start Tether and Allow Root
Do not try to set encryption or any other options! Your device will fail to work! If you need these features its time to subscribe to VZW Hotspot!
installation.png

Place ROM on SD Card
Reboot to recovery
Wipe all data / Factory reset - Do not restore anything from back up. Do not ask in the thread if you can. You will be referred back to here!
Flash ROM
ROM will boot to fastboot when installation is complete
Press Power to install the kernel / boot.img
Reboot
Profit!

thanks.png

MrLeaks
x3demond3x
lllboredlll
Tachi91
NilsP

Last edited:

OLDsJUNKIE

May 30, 2010
Indiana
Man, I'm having a hell of a time keeping up with you and all these releases! You're a beast! Now, to sense, or not to sense. That is the question.....

wolfnumba1

May 5, 2007
New Rochelle
Issues?

Great job on the Rom! Are there any issues with this build such as data or sms or anything, some of the other ICS ports have these issues so I just wanted to see. Awesome job again!

kidwolf908

Oct 17, 2009
Great googly moogly! My prayers! You have answered them! :D

EDIT: Donated for such an awesome job and how tireless you have been since the ICS leak! Have a beer.

Last edited:
Reactions: morrichad and Scott

bkerk25

Mar 7, 2011
This may be a stupid question, where is HTC clock widget located in original file system? Can I just pull the clock widget and run it on this rom?

Scott

Great googly moogly! My prayers! You have answered them! :D

EDIT: Donated for such an awesome job and how tireless you have been since the ICS leak! Have a beer.

Thanks man! I appreciate the donation!

This may be a stupid question, where is HTC clock widget located in original file system? Can I just pull the clock widget and run it on this rom?

No, it does not have Sense therefore you cannot run Sense widgets.

yay! I was just about break down and download the CLEANICS . But you just made my day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Hahaha... Making peoples day one ROM at a time :p

Scott

dude!! thx for the hard work!!
couldn't get some sleep right?
at least have a good day :)

Im thinking up new ideas... But I am out. I think I have pacified the masses at this time.

I think I will go to bed....

OMg, I have not stopped building ROMS for 8 hours straight...

Can you guess how many times I flashed this morning / last night?

OMG I am tired...

Reactions: josephnero

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    SenselessROM-Logo.png

about.png

SenselessROM was designed to be a AOSP clone built from the Verizon Stock ROM Leak of Ice Cream Sandwich!
    All Google Apps are up to date as of 1/19/2012. ROM is de-odexed and based on Leaked RUU 3.10.605.7

notes.png

See more notes in Post #2

features.png

As close to AOSP as possible with a mix of Sense!

changes.png

ICS_senseless.jpg

6595.png

post2.png

Please hit the Thanks button if you like this offering. Hit the Donate button if you really like it :)
    notes.png

ROM now boots to fastboot after install to auto install kernel. Just press power when you get to fastboot and the install will begin. No longer need a PC to install.
    You MUST flash boot.img regardless of ANY ROM you are coming from! This is not optional!
    Minor blue flicker every once in a while. Very minor and not very frequent. To reduce flicker go to settings, develop options, and change scrolling and transition animation to 1.5
    Text in Status bar will go blurry for a microsecond then catch up. I think its related to the issue above... Very very minor.
    You have to unlock the screen to answer a call. This is my all time favorite! Consider this a feature to avoid pocket answering :)
    Bluetooth is jacked up! It may or may not work. Rebooting may or may not allow it to work.

tether.png

Start Application
    Go to Settings
    Change Device Profile to Glaxay Nexus CDMA / LTE
    Select Routing Fix
    Start Tether and Allow Root
    Do not try to set encryption or any other options! Your device will fail to work! If you need these features its time to subscribe to VZW Hotspot!
    installation.png

Place ROM on SD Card
    Reboot to recovery
    Wipe all data / Factory reset - Do not restore anything from back up. Do not ask in the thread if you can. You will be referred back to here!
    Flash ROM
    ROM will boot to fastboot when installation is complete
    Press Power to install the kernel / boot.img
    Reboot
    Profit!

thanks.png

MrLeaks
    x3demond3x
    lllboredlll
    Tachi91
    NilsP
    Senseless ROM 2.1 Beta 1 is now out!

SenselessROM-Logo.png

Version 2.1 Beta 1 Now Available!

changes.png

notes.png

This one too...............
    Just want to let everyone know I cleaned up CleanROM ICS Edition. I started in on SenselessROM ICS edition but something is just eluding me. I am going to roll it around in my head for the next couple days... Hope to have an update soon!